• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Some New Cowboys and girls in Calgary

Help Support Ranchers.net:

burnt

Reaction score
And they don't even look too bad!:)

http://news.nationalpost.com/2011/07/07/photos-prince-william-and-kate%E2%80%99s-canadian-tour-%E2%80%93-day-8/

William has so much of his mother in him. How many "royals" would bother to kneel down to talk with a sick child.
Great pics thanks for sharing.

MsSage said:
William has so much of his mother in him. How many "royals" would bother to kneel down to talk with a sick child.
Great pics thanks for sharing.

Please, MsSage....I'm not trying to get on your bad side today, but Diana was hardly the saint she has been made out to be, just as Charles is not the ogre the press made him out to be. Let's just do what the media should do...... let her rest in peace, OK? I am pretty sure I have seen pix of Charles with children who were having problems, too.

They are a beautiful couple. William is a lucky fella.

I spent my day in the city on your side of the river. The wind mostly stayed above our heads.

Can't say all hat and no cattle, his family are the biggest cattle owners in the UK! Hope their American tour is as well recieved as they were in Canada.

Thats interesting, andybob. I had no idea they owned cattle
and especially on that large a scale. I guess I never gave it
a thought.

I hope the Americans treat them well.
With Obama and what he has pulled in the past,
one never knows.
It could be embarrassing for us. We'll hope for the best.

Faster horses said:
Thats interesting, andybob. I had no idea they owned cattle
and especially on that large a scale. I guess I never gave it
a thought.

I hope the Americans treat them well.
With Obama and what he has pulled in the past,
one never knows.
It could be embarrassing for us. We'll hope for the best.

His Grandmother is the" Matron Saint" of the Aberdeen Angus breed. :D

Well something like that. :D :D

Yes, various royals are patron to different breed societies, the Queen does indeed own a large Angus herd and is their patron, as well as the biggest Jersey stud in the UK, there are Highlands and Galloways on the estates in Scotland, Prince Charles is patron of the Sussex breed amongst others, and owns a substantial herd of these and Welsh blacks, several other breeds are run on various estates making for a quite substantial herd overall.

Latest posts