• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Some pics from the past month

Help Support Ranchers.net:

SMN Herf

Reaction score

One of the favorite yearling heifers

The inspector is checking up on my blinging her baby's ear.

Momma who is raising twins with the rest of the herd. She keeps great track of both of them

Mother missing her baby last evening and this am still no baby. She knew right where it was until I figured it out. In with the steers. Dont know how he got in there.

The horses were working pretty hard on a sunny warm sunny february afternoon.

1113 and his momma this past summer

at weaning

and last week at yearling

cows rutting like pigs to get to some old rotten wheat buried in the pile from 5 years ago. Dont know why they do it.

home raised herd bull that I have been trying to get pic of. Obviously I need to keep working on it!

Not sure who is happier, horse getting green grass or girl playing with her horse.

A girl and her horse are a beautiful thing!!! You were able to capture something I have never seen, with the three horses laying there. Nice shots.

Looking good! Who is the heifer out of? If that is Allison, I'm sure she's happiest!!!!

Yes, That is Alison after she was home for about a week. She spent some catchup time with her horse. I have some more pics of them two on my camera that I need to download. These were on my cell phone.

The heifer is a Feltons 517 heifer who ultrasounded with a 13.3 Rea with a 1.45 REA/cwt and a 4.16 IMF score.

Wow.... She has grown!! We think we have problems, but all we have to do is look around and what's really important isn't what you thought was your problem.... Did that make sense??? Anyways I hope you know what I mean... She's just pretty special...

Latest posts