• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Some pictures from Alabama 10/24/2007

Help Support Ranchers.net:

alabama

Reaction score
Some pictures from Alabama 10/24/2007

abbieshakespearefestival_040.jpg

abbieshakespearefestival_032.jpg

abbieshakespearefestival_047.jpg

abbieshakespearefestival_132.jpg

abbieshakespearefestival_004.jpg

Your outside pics look nothing like ours,we're in snow with carharts on,nice pics all the same :)

Greg and I just found out yes. that grandchild number two is on the way,greg has fingers and toes crossed for a granddaughter this time....yours is a beauty :)

This is a great time of year in Alabama. 60's and 70's in the day and 40's and 50's at night. We have not had a frost yet but I think one is expected next week.

We should get a ' freeze' by the wknd.

I sat out the first of the hay--2 bales-- the other day....only because we had the pastures sprayed for ' grubs'/ June bug larve .

I wanted the girls not to graze for a few days. Lordy, you'd thought it was the ice cream wagon they were acting so foolish!!!

Bama...... Great pictures..... The yellow thingy... is that a sled type feeder?? I've never seen one before... And that grandbaby is darling......
You and mike can now have play dates with your girls........ :lol: :lol:
And I think you have some of the best angus around....... Good job!!!

Oh what a sweetheart of a lil girl!!!! Bet she's fun to have around. hehe, they always are at that age.

Cattle look great. Despite lack of moisture in your area. I hafta say, "Good Job" takin care of em thru the drought.

Friend of ours has a bale mover like that.

katrina said:
Bama...... Great pictures..... The yellow thingy... is that a sled type feeder?? I've never seen one before... quote]

That yellow Thing is what I call a tumblebug. It is designed to pick up and move a large roll without the use of a tractor. However, it is a lot easer if you load it with the front-end loader. I use to take hay over to the rented pasture so I don't have to move the tractor. I should take some pictures with it working at different stages.

Ain' grand babys great.
She is only 9 months old and can already drive the truck. She drove all over the place Sunday afternoon standing in my lap. Yep. head out the window and turning the stearing wheel. We both had a blast but her momma may have trouble getting her back in the car seat.

alabama said:
katrina said:
Bama...... Great pictures..... The yellow thingy... is that a sled type feeder?? I've never seen one before... quote]

That yellow Thing is what I call a tumblebug. It is designed to pick up and move a large roll without the use of a tractor. However, it is a lot easer if you load it with the front-end loader. I use to take hay over to the rented pasture so I don't have to move the tractor. I should take some pictures with it working at different stages.

Ain' grand babys great.
She is only 9 months old and can already drive the truck. She drove all over the place Sunday afternoon standing in my lap. Yep. head out the window and turning the stearing wheel. We both had a blast but her momma may have trouble getting her back in the car seat.

Pictures........ Show me how that works........ Looks interesting......
I'll bet mom will just love ya for the driving lessons........ My kids could get out of a car seat faster than I could buckle them in..... :D

katrina said:
Pictures........ Show me how that works........ Looks interesting......
I'll bet mom will just love ya for the driving lessons........ My kids could get out of a car seat faster than I could buckle them in..... :D

http://www.swdistributing.com/blue/tumblebug.html

Latest posts