• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Some pictures from around town

Help Support Ranchers.net:

nr

Reaction score
Thought you'd like a peek at our neck of the woods and took some pictures today on way to lunch with a friend in town( 10 min. from our house) and added some from this summer's crop and church yesterday.
IMG_2078.jpg
The church has some really good musicians and singers.
IMG_2121.jpg
If you listen hard you'll hear the locusts/cicadas
IMG_2127.jpg

IMG_2129.jpg
Main St. cuts through Univ of Del campus which is pretty and quiet since school's still out, but after Labor Day look out!
IMG_2146.jpg
heading home again after crab cakes, iced tea and a fun chat. This is one of the (don't laugh) highest hills around. :?

I'd almost forgot about those noisy bugs you guys have in all your trees :wink: But you did bring back memories of a crab feed I went to near Hagerstown one time--good time had by all :)

Look at how GREEN things are!!!! Just like me...green with envy :mrgreen: !! Beautiful pictures, nr!!! MORE...MORE!!! :wink:

ranchwife said:
Look at how GREEN things are!!!! Just like me...green with envy :mrgreen: !! Beautiful pictures, nr!!! MORE...MORE!!! :wink:

It would just be MORE MORE MORE boring green. We need some mountains to spice things up, give a vista. Anybody got any to spare?

nr said:
Thought you'd like a peek at our neck of the woods and took some pictures today on way to lunch with a friend in town( 10 min. from our house) and added some from this summer's crop and church yesterday.
IMG_2078.jpg
The church has some really good musicians and singers.
IMG_2121.jpg
If you listen hard you'll hear the locusts/cicadas
IMG_2127.jpg

IMG_2129.jpg
Main St. cuts through Univ of Del campus which is pretty and quiet since school's still out, but after Labor Day look out!
IMG_2146.jpg
heading home again after crab cakes, iced tea and a fun chat. This is one of the (don't laugh) highest hills around. :?
nr - which lady in the first picture are you?

DOC HARRIS said:
nr - which lady in the first picture are you?

I'm the one in the balcony wishing I could sing like the ones in the picture!

Latest posts