• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Some pictures from here.

Help Support Ranchers.net:

CattleArmy

Reaction score
100_1696.jpg

This is our young cows with just a few old ones. The white one in the lead is the eldests. She is super proud of that cow and that one cow is known from here to Oregon. She is a gentle gentle thing and sticks out like crazy among the black, so when various people have came to look at the calves they always have to ask PaPa about the one white cow. He just says that's my grand daughters. :)

100_1705.jpg

This is the hereford here that PaPa tried to trade to give the youngest a better cow in the end. There was to be no trade cause this hereford had walked right into the childs heart. As a calf Nemo had a Mom but she came in the yard and let the kids cover her with blankets, pet her, and soon she was eating a bottle with the rest of the nurse calves. Instead of Finding Nemo I think Nemo found them. Why does she have horns? Because Papa was gonna take her horns off and Grandma reminded him it wasn't his cow. Needless to say the owner wanted a horned cow. :wink:

100_1707.jpg

These girls were wanting more cake and were happy to stand hoping I'd open the cake chute instead of my camera. They should have their first calf around the middle of February. Yellow tags are my parents and the red belong to us. Notice the ratio and you know why we more work for then with my parents! :)

I see you have some snow down there. It is "flurrying" here, but we are brown so far.

The cattle look to be well bred and in nice condition. I really like the look of those coming two's.

Your country looks about like ours, CattleArmy, with about the same amount of snowfall. Your cattle appear to be eating you out of house and home, just like ours, too. I really like your heifers. Tell ol' Grandpa Dave "hi."

Latest posts