• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Some questions, observations, and advice for OT

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Whitewing

Reaction score
Last night via PM with a member here I made the comment, "honestly, I don't understand how one man can have so many people who seem to despise him, especially on a website dedicated to ranching where the average poster is hard working, honest, self-sufficent, and would do anyting to help a neighbor".

Then this morning I see there are more posts added to the thread he started on me and I see this:

Oldtimer said:
I have some info on the person who claims to be WW from when he talked to me on the phone and I did not print that either...But I realize all info on criminal activity isn't perfect- and especially when dealing with drugs often comes from disgruntled co-conspirators/anonymous informants...

And this:

Oldtimer said:
You guys laugh- but don't realize that with your joke- you just brought down more law enforcement/authority scrutiny on the web site...

I know that groups like the Southern Poverty Law Center and some Federal law enforcement agencies were aware of and already monitoring this site- especially after the earlier assassination talk and then especially later during/after the Bundy affair and implied threats and hate talk toward Federal Officers -- but since when I forwarded the info I included my view of the makeup of the posters that dominate the PB site- now the Miami division of the DEA and the US Marshal's Felon Apprehension Task Force have been alerted to another site that is heavily made up of by white supremacists, anti- law enforcement- anti- all government right wing extremists... And it won't take them viewing but a couple of threads and they will know I am right....

WTF? Is OT living in some sort of parallel universe?

OT, honestly, what have I ever done or said to make you think I'm some sort of dangerous criminal? Is it because I live abroad? There are hundreds of thousands of Americans living abroad. Are they all criminals?

This forum is dedicated to politics and in case you haven't figured it out yet, politics get rough. When discussing topics such as politics and religion, emotions often get out of hand and poeple say things they sometimes later regret. But having said that, in the years I've been here, I've never seen anything said that would make me say, "wow, that's crossing the line".

OT, as this last election just proved, millions upon millions of Americans are fed up with the direction the country is headed. And there are thousands and thousands of websites where the political discussion is far more spicy than what we have here. In fact, I suspect most of the off-color remarks made here are made not in anger, but are made just to watch your head explode.

I once believed that you were just a troll, stirring the pot and enjoying the results the followed. I later came to believe that you were just a classic self-important under-achiever who envied others more successful than himself.

OT, I don't say this in anger, and I don't say this because of your politics, but today I'm convinced that you have some serious psychological problems. You might want to keep that in mind as you send out all those packets and contact those federal agencies about all the bad guys lurking around you.

I was kidding when I said you might end up on someone's watch list, but now ya got me wondering old man. Stranger things have happened.

Well said
He needs to step away and quit making a fool of himself, his family and community The thing he has invested his whole soul into his extreme agenda

If he needs some help all he needs to do is ask. Your addictive behavior ot in try to save your leftwinger agenda is futile. You can not even see the depths you have sunk to in try to save your nutjob agenda.

We will help you ot but first you need to admit your problem.

WW you just said what many of us think .. He does have delusions of grandeur and of his own self worth... My snow bird tenants have said more than once he is his own worst enemy.
His attempts to intimidate with threats (((and they are threats))) go beyond any normal persons thought process...

Here's what he sent me via PM:
I realized problems with the story- the reason I never printed the name(s)...I have some info on WW from when he talked to me on the phone- and I did not print that...But I realize all info on criminal activity isn't perfect- and especially with drugs often comes from disgruntled co-conspirators... If I had still been law enforcement working with my own informant I would have looked deeper into it myself- but since I am long retired I did like the Administrator Macon said- report it to proper authorities... Which I determined best to be the Marshal's and DEA if this truly involved a bail jumping cocaine trafficker/smuggler...

You guys laugh- but don't realize with your joke- you just brought down more law enforcement/authority scrutiny on the web site...

I know that groups like the Southern Poverty Law Center and some Federal law enforcement agencies were aware of and already monitoring this site- especially after the earlier assassination talk and then especially later during/after the Bundy affair and implied threats and hate talk toward Federal Officers -- but since when I forwarded the info I included my view of the makeup of the posters that dominate the PB site- now the Miami division of the DEA and the US Marshal's Felon Apprehension Task Force have been alerted to another site that is heavily made up of by white supremacists, anti- law enforcement- anti- all government right wing extremists... And it won't take them viewing but a couple of threads and they will know I am right....

The root of his "Anti-Social" behavior which makes him the most hated man on several forums lies in his ego. He can never admit a mistake and is never wrong about anything.

Just like above......................

He is the epitome and true definition of a "Troll".

He's a "Sociopath" - When a person is not happy until everyone around him is miserable.

Whitewing said:
Last night via PM with a member here I made the comment, "honestly, I don't understand how one man can have so many people who seem to despise him, especially on a website dedicated to ranching where the average poster is hard working, honest, self-sufficent, and would do anyting to help a neighbor".

Then this morning I see there are more posts added to the thread he started on me and I see this:

Oldtimer said:
I have some info on the person who claims to be WW from when he talked to me on the phone and I did not print that either...But I realize all info on criminal activity isn't perfect- and especially when dealing with drugs often comes from disgruntled co-conspirators/anonymous informants...

And this:

Oldtimer said:
You guys laugh- but don't realize that with your joke- you just brought down more law enforcement/authority scrutiny on the web site...

WTF? Is OT living in some sort of parallel universe?

OT, honestly, what have I ever done or said to make you think I'm some sort of dangerous criminal? Is it because I live abroad? There are hundreds of thousands of Americans living abroad. Are they all criminals?

This forum is dedicated to politics and in case you haven't figured it out yet, politics get rough. When discussing topics such as politics and religion, emotions often get out of hand and poeple say things they sometimes later regret. But having said that, in the years I've been here, I've never seen anything said that would make me say, "wow, that's crossing the line".

OT, as this last election just proved, millions upon millions of Americans are fed up with the direction the country is headed. And there are thousands and thousands of websites where the political discussion is far more spicy than what we have here. In fact, I suspect most of the off-color remarks made here are made not in anger, but are made just to watch your head explode.

I once believed that you were just a troll, stirring the pot and enjoying the results the followed. I later came to believe that you were just a classic self-important under-achiever who envied others more successful than himself.

OT, I don't say this in anger, and I don't say this because of your politics, but today I'm convinced that you have some serious psychological problems. You might want to keep that in mind as you send out all those packets and contact those federal agencies about all the bad guys lurking around you.

I was kidding when I said you might end up on someone's watch list, but now ya got me wondering old man. Stranger things have happened.

I'll agree there could be a psychological issue...but....I've posted this before here...my money is on more of a medical issue. He could have had a mild or mini stroke in the past that has left him in an altered state. He's also admitted to heavy prednisone use in the past...and depression is a side effect of that.

That's my diagnosis.

Whitewing said:
I'm anxious for him to answer the part above I bolded.
Don't hold your breath.

Yesterday was a very bad day or him. The election showed him how wrong he is, and his idiocy was exposed bigtime. But he loves the attention. Positive or negative. Doesn't matter.

Can you imagine a U.S. Marshall wasting his time reading the pages here and wondering where all the "sinister" activity is? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I actually laughed in my sleep last night.

Latest posts