• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Some Summer Scenery

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Silver

Reaction score
Snapped a couple of pics while out and about today, thought I'd share.

yrlg. bull with his brood:
003-7.jpg

trying out Photostitch to get a panorama shot:
Dannys.jpg

Dannys2.jpg

Nicky said:
Looking good, sure is green! Have you gotten any moisture?

We've had a whopping grand total of 1.25" to this point since the snow left. Sure would be nice to get some soon.

Forecast for the Peace today was chance of thunderstorms, I was hoping you would manage to get some moisture rather than fires.

How's my team roping rival making out in the "patch"?

The country appears green even though moisture has been in short supply. Your cattle are in good condition, and look like they are dealing with the sitiuation just fine. Thanks for the pictures, and hope you get some rain.

gcreekrch said:
Forecast for the Peace today was chance of thunderstorms, I was hoping you would manage to get some moisture rather than fires.

How's my team roping rival making out in the "patch"?

Harold is doing just fine in the patch, but I think he's the kind of guy that will do well at whatever he does. The company he's working for I believe is grooming him for an office position of some kind and I think they are making a wise choice.

Today is a big day, we've caught an inch so far in showers and have nearly doubled our moisture for the year :D Should have enough now to ensure we don't get skunked on the green feed, and if we are so lucky as to get another inch in a week or two we'll likely have a respectable hay crop. We don't need a lot of rain up here if it's timely.

Latest posts