• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Somebody was messing with JOE.

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Tam

Reaction score
Remember when Obama put Biden in charge of making sure the Stimulus money wasn't misused and he said "Nobody messes will Joe" WELL The GAO just released a report saying that someone was messing with Joe. :???:

Over $20 billion of the hyper watched stimulus money was handed out to no other than tax cheating contractors. Obama is worried about who is donating to who during the campaigns when it comes to government contracts. Just maybe he should be a bit more worried about who is actually paying their taxes before handing out tax payer money to them. But then I guess if tax cheats aren't to get tax payer money Tax Cheat Tim would not have a job in the Administration. :wink: :roll:

Tam said:
Remember when Obama put Biden in charge of making sure the Stimulus money wasn't misused and he said "Nobody messes will Joe" WELL The GAO just released a report saying that someone was messing with Joe. :???:

Over $20 billion of the hyper watched stimulus money was handed out to no other than tax cheating contractors. Obama is worried about who is donating to who during the campaigns when it comes to government contracts. Just maybe he should be a bit more worried about who is actually paying their taxes before handing out tax payer money to them. But then I guess if tax cheats aren't to get tax payer money Tax Cheat Tim would not have a job in the Administration. :wink: :roll:

I thought the government contracts were only going to union shops? Why would they rip off the government? Why would they be allowed to rip off the government?

http://ranchers.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=51853

"big corporations are evil, unions fight for the middle class"

Why am I not surprized that not one Liberal is complaining about Obama/Joe handing out billions of tax payer dollars to tax cheats?

Does anyone think the people who own these companies will at least use the stimulus money to get caught up on their back taxes?

OH BTW I heard alot of the money was used to pay bonuses to the tax cheats and was not used to create jobs like the Dems claimed it was.

Latest posts