• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Sometimes our reporters amaze me

Help Support Ranchers.net:

nr

Reaction score
yesterday while watching the news coverage of the police and SWAT team arrest of a possible London bomber a reporter, who sounded like an American , said something like:

the British are like little Hobbits. They're always hiding away in their little shire but when a job needs to be done they all come out and get the job done.

I had to laugh. I'm sure he meant it as a compliment, but just wondering what the Brits thought of being compared to little Hobbits! :roll:

By the way, the Ranchersnet get-together attendance is up to 15!

I saw a reporter on ABC wearing a FOX jacket once. Nothing came of it, but it was an interesting idea. Wonder if it meant anything to a viewer.

Sierraman said:
I saw a reporter on ABC wearing a FOX jacket once. Nothing came of it, but it was an interesting idea. Wonder if it meant anything to a viewer.
The environmentalists would have objected if he wore mink.

nr said:
Sierraman said:
The environmentalists would have objected if he wore mink.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts