• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Son's new pickup

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Soapweed

Reaction score
Earlymorningmoonlight.jpg

Early morning moonlight
Numberonesonandhisnewpickup.jpg

Number One Son and his new pickup
Otherside.jpg

The other side
Photowithoutaflash.jpg

Photo without a flash
1929ModeApickup.jpg

1929 Model A pickup, complete with original 1929 title

If anything in the World would get Mr Lilly started on ranchers.net, THAT WOULD!!!!!!! As I type this he's over at his Cousins, helpin him restore a 27 Ford Coupe, least I think that's what it is....Wayyy Yonder Coool Soapweed!!!!

WOOHOO!! again!!! Have fun restoring it!!! My youngest son would probably kill for something like that, he loves doing the bodywork!!

I always had an interest in bodywork......Whoops, you folks are talking bout automobiles,

PPRM

PPRM said:
I always had an interest in bodywork......Whoops, you folks are talking bout automobiles,

PPRM

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Soapweed-----the smile of the boy's face speaks volumes...he is gonna have a BLAST fixin' 'er up!! Best of luck to him.....he will have a treasure in the end! :D

Soapweed,
If your son has trouble finding any parts he might need, I've got some odds and ends laying around here.
:)

You let us all know when that old Ford is parade ready, ya hear. If it could just talk, the stories it could probably tell.

The old truck had actually been painted red at one time (over the top of the original black). It was the first fire truck in Marquette, Nebraska, just south of Central City.

No, parts of the motor are lying on the bed of the pickup. My son's father-in-law is a first-rate mechanic, and they think that all the pieces are there. I expect the pair of them to have it running and rearing to go before too long.

Was just curious, never know with them thangs....thought he might have gotten even luckier and it ran. Also, as far as parts go, hubby has been gettin some offa ebay here and there.

Latest posts