• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Spending the afternoon with Clarence.

Help Support Ranchers.net:

katrina

Reaction score
This afternoon I went in to Valentine early, and spent the afternoon with our good friend Clarence. It was so much fun. We talked of plants, books, country, and family. We laughed at the tales told on Ranchersnet and how of all the people we have met, how wonderfully honest and genuine each and everyone was. I do have to admit that Clarence does have some dirt on me which he threatened to tell... What a wicked sense of humor....
He doesn't have a computer. so I think it would be grand if you all would drop him a note. And tell him of the goings on in your part of the world and on ranchers net.. I'm not sure of his address, maybe Martin can help me out on that. I think it would get to him..

Clarence
@Cherry Hills Estates
1100 Est 10th St.
Valentine Ne, 69201

katrina said:
This afternoon I went in to Valentine early, and spent the afternoon with our good friend Clarence. It was so much fun. We talked of plants, books, country, and family. We laughed at the tales told on Ranchersnet and how of all the people we have met, how wonderfully honest and genuine each and everyone was. I do have to admit that Clarence does have some dirt on me which he threatened to tell... What a wicked sense of humor....
He doesn't have a computer. so I think it would be grand if you all would drop him a note. And tell him of the goings on in your part of the world and on ranchers net.. I'm not sure of his address, maybe Martin can help me out on that. I think it would get to him..

Clarence
@Cherry Hills Estates
1100 Est 10th St.
Valentine Ne, 69201

Katrina:

Thanks so much for posting this. Both Clarence and Martin are nice guys, and it was so good to meet them both at the ranchers.net get together. I'd asked Martin for his address and if he could have goodies, but didn't hear back, so do you happen to know if Clarence can have goodies, like cookies? I'd like to send him a get well card and some cookies, if he's able to have them. Either way he'll get a card from me and Mr. Turkey Track Bar!

Again, thanks Katrina, and especially thanks for stopping to see him. It is great you did that--bet it made his day too.

Cheers-

Turkey Track Bar

Clarence dosen't have any restrictions on what he can eat. He is in room 28 at Cherry Hills. or send to:Nollett Electric Co., 118 West 2nd St., Valentine, NE 69201 and we can deliver it to him.

Yeah right Martin..... We know you would be sampling those cookies!!! :p :p :p I gave him some choke cherry jelly. I couldn't think of nothing else to give to make you feel better like cc jelly will do... :D :D
Martin... I just made the connection!!!!! :dunce:

Does Clarence know yet how long he'll be at Cherry Hills?

Latest posts