• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Spring Time in the Trinity bottom

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Trinity man

Reaction score
PICT0417.JPG

Pecans orchard.
PICT0392.JPG

Heifers we keep.
PICT0396.JPG

My dads Longhorn.
PICT0411.JPG

Deer watching me.
PICT0374.JPG

Looking up river.
PICT0386.JPG

Retired Horses.
PICT0342.JPG

Lunch Time.
PICT0335.JPG

Resting Time.
PICT0336.JPG

I just have two cows left and my calving season will be over here.
PICT0331.JPG

More cows with calves.
A few more days like these and these cows will pop. The clover and vetch is out in full this year. Last year it was knee high by this time, but this year we got a late start because of very little water over the winter.

Compare to what you guys are going threw. It was about 80 today and pretty sunny skies. I can't believe yall still have snow on the ground. :shock: But I guess you will have grass when the sun burns our grass back in the summer. :(

its snowing here too...wish it was Feb. again,at least the sun shone and it was warmer!!!

I needed those pics... as I prepare for another blizzard due in tomorrow night. Thanks! :D You live in a very scenic spot. Would it be possible to post more pics long about monday... I'm really going to need to see them again :lol:.

Thanks for making me envy ya! We have 40 mph wind with rain and snow on the way! Keep packing your camera and keep putting them on here. Thanks!

Here is a few more pictures I thought yall would like to see.

PICT0345.JPG

The big Post Oak tree in the center is a true umbrella type tree. It's a long ways to the first branch.
PICT0364.JPG

This is a view looking down a rightway we cleaned. This place was 90% wooded when we bought it in the 60's. Now it's about 45-50% wooded and it will stay this away.

If my cows EVER see these pictures there's gonna either be a riot or a homicide! :shock: Grass, trees and water! I'll trade ya some rocks, wind and sagebrush! :wink:

Just a bit of contrast for you. :cry:
The good part is that we will be irrigating with this "stockpiled water" when you folks are dried out. :???: :roll: :wink:

P4020819.jpg

WyomingRancher said:
I needed those pics... as I prepare for another blizzard due in tomorrow night. Thanks! :D You live in a very scenic spot. Would it be possible to post more pics long about monday... I'm really going to need to see them again :lol:.

But I thought it was "WHITE GOLD" :wink:

Green Grass.....OHHH the memories.....SIGHHHHHH

Thx for the pics.....I think.... :wink:

As the crow flies, we are not very far apart....20 miles or so....but your pasture sure looks a lot better than mine. Nice looking pasture, and I like your mix of trees and pasture.

Richard Doolittle said:
WyomingRancher said:

But I thought it was "WHITE GOLD" :wink:

It still is White Gold! :D. This beats the past nine years worrying about enough moisture for grass and hay. We've got a fighting chance this year of having both!!! :wink: This can't last forever, we're all on the home stretch to better weather :D.

Faster horses said:
Midway. Texas looks like a nice place to be right now!!!

I spent half the night stuck in Midway Texas trying to hitch hike home from AggieLand back in the 60's..... Haven't been thru there in a while now.

Latest posts