• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

squirrels, duhhhh

Help Support Ranchers.net:

jodywy

Reaction score
Please do not feed the squirrels. If you feed the squirrels, they'll become overweight, and prone to disease. Their population will grow, and they'll lose their ability to forage for food on their own. They will expect you to feed them and will attack you if you don't. They'll become like little welfare recipients, and you wouldn't want to do this to them. -Sign reported by Clifford F. Thies in Rocky Mountain National Park

We had 15 acres of Walnuts and would put out bate boxes regularly. On fall weekends I would load 4 bins of nuts, bags, signs and a Scale in the horse trailer and head for Menlo Park to sell walnuts on the roadside ($600 to $800 per day Xmas Money)

So we had people coming to buy 50# bags of nuts - - I had to ask
"What do you do with 50# of nuts?"
""Feed the Squirrels!""

I poison squirrels all year long so they can feed the squirrels! :roll:

Dumb and Dumber Open "Big Cat Deli"
A long that line - - People would come in to buy Grain and Salt to feed the Deer around their house.

:mad: Then they would come in all up-set because they had a Mountain Lion on their roof :!: :shock:

Latest posts