• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Stay Tuned

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Northern Rancher

Reaction score
Ty just came to get a flashlight he arrowed a big 5x5 just at dark-going to be a couple tired boys if they find him in the jungle he shot him in. He figures he'll go 150 or better guess we'll see how close Jr. can judge horns.

ArcheryBuck046.jpg

Well I don't think he was too far off-he stillhunted to within five yards of this guy and smacked him with a Montec G5. Those are incredible broadheads he was facing to him quarter wise and it went right through the near shoulder and out the other side. This is his first Pope and Young record book deer so pretty excited.

:D :D :D Tell Ty he made my morning! congrats. I am getting the fever to get home and chase Mr. whitey. Shawn

Is Ty gonna strip him or leave the velvet on? I think there is a different minimum for velvet on, he is way in on either account......hell of a buck especially from the ground!!!!!!! Shawn

I think he'll strip it off because it's pretty much falling off as it is-there a big 7x5 out there that I guess Dad will have to get lol. Between rodeos and footballl and hockey he doesn't get much time to hunt-still has a mule deer buck tag for down south which should be fun.

Latest posts