• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Staying warm for women

Help Support Ranchers.net:

passin thru

Reaction score
http://www.thestandard.com.hk/news_detail.asp?pp_cat=17&art_id=5318&sid=5402576&con_type=1

Eco bras aim to turn up the heat

For the woman who wants to stay both warm and environmentally conscious this winter - and is not at all bothered by extra bulk under her top - lingerie maker Triumph International unveiled a thick bra that can be heated in a microwave.

Thursday, November 10, 2005

For the woman who wants to stay both warm and environmentally conscious this winter - and is not at all bothered by extra bulk under her top - lingerie maker Triumph International unveiled a thick bra that can be heated in a microwave.
The launch came in Tokyo, which has started a "Warm Biz" campaign that urges people to bundle up to save on heating.

Triumph has produced bra pads filled with an eco-friendly, reusable gel that can be heated up in a microwave or with hot water. For good measure, a pendant of a hot pepper dangles from the front.

The bra is not for those who favor understated attire. A long strap flows down from the back, which is meant to be wrapped around like a boa to keep the neck warm.

"We hope that this will not only help prevent global warming but also provide a little fashion chic to the office," Triumph's Japanese executives said.

But for the time being, the bra - which comes with matching shorts - will not be in stores.

Triumph is using the technology to develop a range of warm clothing.

Japan, the land of the Kyoto Protocol, is encouraging people to set their heating at no more than 20 degrees Celsius this winter to save energy.

It follows a "Cool Biz" casual- dress campaign being promoted by Prime Minister Junichiro Koizumi, who eschewed a jacket and tie for most of the summer in a push to reduce air- conditioner use and, therefore, greenhouse gas emissions. That effort is estimated to have saved enough energy to supply at least 240,000 households for a month. AGENCE FRANCE-PRESSE

And they thought I was wierd because there were eggs in my bathroom sink one time......( kids had put em there ) we had company and they didnt think I"d want the eggs in the kitchen sink to be washed.....they washed em in the bathroom sink, didn't tell me......and they forgot they were there, Friend later commented, and numerous times since then, about eggs in my sink...

Just what the heck would ANYONE that might be vistin think if I's to pull a bra outta the microwave????????? LMAO or better yet....heat it up and forget it's there.......then have them try to use the microwave and find it there......oh lordy, :oops: :lol2: :shock: :clap:

Sounds like somethin "Mrs. Roper" would do.....from Threes Company!!! :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

And then Chrissy...the blonde ditzy one...findin it......(snort snort giggle giggle)

Latest posts