• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

step right up, and guess the price!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Angus Cattle Shower

Reaction score
This morning Dad shipped a load of fats. Now we have another 18 fats and 85 feeder calves left. Said we hope to get a good price, but they are all red and we may get kbocked for that. They are all in the 1300 pound range, and are all finished. What does everyone think they will sell for? Just for fun, I'll guess 85 cents/pound live weight.

Northern Rancher said:
Hey Shower you better be at the rink Saturday at 6'00 gonna put a hurtin' on the Broncos lol. Good luck on your fat cattle.
You gonna be there at 9 in the am? thats when I'm playing!
Yeah, theres two of em right here beside me at school, i'll show them this, right after I post this!! :wink: :twisted:

Here is Beiber:" the only hurtin well get from u country hics is a sore gut from laffin too hard"

Here is the other one:"good luck. youll loose bad. ps. dont beat me up im number 10, and beiber is 11."

You guys gonna come watch and see what i can do to them city boys at hockey saturday?

Good luck, even though you wont need it. I'll be the bigger guy in the black and red snowmobiling jacket, and a green Horizion hat.

Good luck on the cattle stud hope you get the best price.... So take a guess on how long it would take me to drive up there and watch this game??????????I'm east central Alta.

6.5-8 hours... mabye the 8 if the roads are bad. Do you know Doug Faucet? We sold a airdrill to him when we got a new one. Haven't talked to him in a while. I'd like to see how ol' bessie is working for him. they are about four hours from the yard, to his. I think you are farther than him, so it should be about 6-8 hours. Just guessing though.

How's the weather over there? we have too much snow here.

Snow almost all melted.... where does D.F live??? Wife complains I won't drive an hour to watch Camrose Kodiacs play doute I'll make a 6 hr. drive

I don't know, exactly, but he lives just 5-10 minutes west of the Sask/Alta border. He has a , I can't remember exactly, but I think that it was a large commercial Hereford operation

Latest posts