• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Stevenson Angus Ranh

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Big Muddy rancher

Reaction score
I was flipping through the Montana Angus Journal and noticed their ad showed a bull called HF Rebel. I'm pretty sure that's a Canadian bred bull. Shepard that posts here some uses Hamilton bulls.

Also noticed that just about every breeder advertising use the same 6 bulls. :roll:

Big Muddy rancher said:
I was flipping through the Montana Angus Journal and noticed their ad showed a bull called HF Rebel. I'm pretty sure that's a Canadian bred bull. Shepard that posts here some uses Hamilton bulls.

Also noticed that just about every breeder advertising use the same 6 bulls. :roll:

You appear to be right on the HF Rebel bull- from his pedigree.. :

HF Rebel 53Y

Reg: AAA 17234737 Bull

[ AMF-CAF-D2F-DDF-M1F-NHF ] Click here for info

Birth Date: 01/11/2011 Tattoo: 53Y
Parentage: SNP
Genomic: IG384, PF50

Breeder:
225202 - Hamilton Farms, Cochrane AB Canada

Owner(s):
225202 - Hamilton Farms, Cochrane AB Canada
539471 - Stevenson Angus Ranch, Hobson MT
552806 - TC Ranch Inc., Franklin NE

They have also done some bull swapping with Peak Dot over the years...

And about almost every breeder using the same half dozen bulls- that has been the pattern and the joke for years...

Yeah oldtimer,,, major breeders that have success is a joke EH oldtimer!!!!

Would bet they have better stock dripping down thr bulls leg than you have ever had

hopalong said:
Yeah oldtimer,,, major breeders that have success is a joke EH oldtimer!!!!

Would bet they have better stock dripping down thr bulls leg than you have ever had

Any chance you can keep you hate over to political board? thanks.

While I sures the hell don't agree with oldtimer about politics. He knows cattle. And he does have a nice cow herd. Of course I'm just going on what I've seen on ranchers and other sites. And what bloodlines he uses.

Ho55 said:
While I sures the hell don't agree with oldtimer about politics. He knows cattle. And he does have a nice cow herd. Of course I'm just going on what I've seen on ranchers and other sites. And what bloodlines he uses.

Yea, all 20 of them.

You gentlemen keep your politically-based insults and fighting out of Ranch Talk, please.

Latest posts