• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Still a little snow to add to the flooding

Help Support Ranchers.net:

jodywy

Reaction score
see if this link works
252883_1967378536596_1006915530_2317498_3612995_s.jpg

Near Burgess Junction Wyoming on May 26, 2011
That snow just a tough deep for May , it will eventually run into the Yellowstone and Missouri rivers

Lots of Colorado is at 250% normal snowpack to date. I am hoping for a good run-off. A few years ago, the chinooks just evaporated our snow, and the creeks hardly rose. The last couple of days the winds have sure claimed lots of moisture. Good picture.

That's deep :shock: Glad this Burgess doesn't live there. :D

Tam and I made a detour through Burgess Junction on our way back from Kansas a few years back.It's pretty up there when it's not under snow. :D

I wish that water would melt and flow my way. The people I have been grazing calves for are moving thier calves out next week. We had 5.5 inches of rain since January. Thats makes it a little hard to grow cattle out on. :roll: They said they will bring me more calves as soon as we started getting some rain. The weatherman said the other day we are over 20 inches behind our normal rain fall to date. :???:

Latest posts