• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Still working cattle and situating them on fresh grass

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Soapweed

Reaction score
Headingdowntheroad.jpg

Heading down the road
Trailingcattle.jpg

Trailing cattle
Headingthroughthehomecorrals.jpg

Heading through the home corrals
Andontoanewpastureandfreshgrass.jpg

And on to a new pasture
Bringingupthedrag.jpg

Bringing up the drag
Theshadowsgrowlong.jpg

Evening on the range
Blackcowsandlongshadows.jpg

Black cows and long shadows
Saddlesshadowsandsunset.jpg

Saddles, shadows and sunset
Sundown.jpg

Sundown
Whilefoolingaroundshelookeddown.jpg

While fooling around, she looked down, and this is what she found
Shadowtramp.jpg

Shadowtramp
Saddletrampsbling-bling.jpg

Saddletramp's bling-bling
BigJohnwatchingthesungodown.jpg

Big John watching the sun go down
Adiostoanotherday.jpg

Adios to another day

83 red Simmental-sired steer calves, 654# @ $131.50 ($860 per head); 7 red steer calves, 562# @ $132.00 ($742 per head), and 104 black steer calves, 593# @ $137.00 ($812 per head). Selling expense came to $15.10 per head, including commission, trucking, brand inspection, check-off, etc.

do you remember loosin a pair of vice grips? lol Really cool pictures, and glad to hear ya did so well with yer calves.

The Mrs Soapweed and Saddle Tramp on their horses and the sunset are my favorites, someone quick gitta frame for those.

I lost a yellow handled hammer offa the back of the truck buildin fence here while back. Drove around lookin for that thang longer than I care to admit, but it was MY hammer, I liked it. Finally gave up after backtracking all the places I thought I'd been. Couple weeks later, Daughter found it.........layin in plane site in the middle of a gate we'd gone thru since then a dozen or more times.......
Thinkin maybe I need to go get my eyes fixed like haymaker lol

HeHe I think the caption under the picture of the vice grips is what grabbed ya'll attention!!! :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

I liked the picture of the vice grips best. :D

Send her op here...she could follow the hired help around and make a fortune!Of course I never lose anything myself. :D :D :mad:

Latest posts