• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Stoppin' in to say Hi.

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Tap

Reaction score
Looks like everyone is sound and healthy here on the boards.

Things are slowing down for us here, but still have a few projects to do before the first of the year. As this place can be addictive, I slowed down on it some (if you haven't noticed ). Just for something to do with my photos, I started a blog a while back.

http://trailingwithtap.blogspot.com/

Wanted to stop in and say hi.

Tap said:
Looks like everyone is sound and healthy here on the boards.

Things are slowing down for us here, but still have a few projects to do before the first of the year. As this place can be addictive, I slowed down on it some (if you haven't noticed ). Just for something to do with my photos, I started a blog a while back.

http://trailingwithtap.blogspot.com/

Wanted to stop in and say hi.

After I found out about your site from Sarpy Sams site- I've been sneaking over and taking a peek every once in a while....Nice site....

Lovely photos, Tap. Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Well it's about time you let us know where you been!!!! :wink: By the looks of your blog, you've kept up with your pictures, which I have missed here...thanks for letting us know about it...Glad everything is going good for ya, keeping busy keeps ya out of trouble...I hope..lol Thanks!

Good to hear from you, Tap. We have all missed you. I like your pictures on your blog, but remember, this place still accepts pictures, too. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. :)

I was wondering how you were just yesterday I think. Good to hear from you. Have a merry Christmas. I'll check out the blog.
Edit:
Looking at your blog I remember how neat your facilities are. Congratulations again. Nice place.

Yay Tap!! :D . Sure missed your pictures here. I saved your blog site to my favorites. I'll be checking often! :)

I see you like the Rich Hobson books. Their home ranch isn't too far from me. Great books for sure!
My neighbour knew Pan Phillips personally and is still in contact with some of Pan's kids.
The ranch has portions that have been sold off. Quite a few of the original buildings have been burnt down by idiots :mad: .

Thanks everyone for the nice thoughts. I appreciate them. I will see if I can drop in a little more regular than I have.

Have a Merry Christmas and a great New Year too.

Hi Tap....

Nice to have you back. Good blog too! I miss your photos (and your posts) so it was nice to see them on your blog.

Merry Christmas and Happy, Safe New Year to you and yours too!

Don't make yourself such a stranger...

Cheers---

TTB :santa:

Latest posts