• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Strange 'Artwork'..

Help Support Ranchers.net:

zephyrus31

Reaction score
Does anyone have any strange/unusual pictures on their PC's? Curiosity never really killed the cat right? Here's a freaky one of me in CG form.. Don't laugh!! :wink:

AshliMF.jpg
[/i]

Art is in the eye of the beholder. :)

Sure wish Art would get the hell out of my eye! :lol: :lol: :lol: Ohhh, I kill myself! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

zephyrus31 said:
Does anyone have any strange/unusual pictures on their PC's? Curiosity never really killed the cat right? Here's a freaky one of me in CG form.. Don't laugh!! :wink:

i]

Zephyrus31,

Where is a real picture of you?? That stuff you put on is just animated stuff!!! Sure, it could be an animation of you, if your animation is a depiction of the real you, then I think you should post a real picture of yourself. The reason for that being your animation is quite handsome. In real life are you better?? You seem to be a nice person, I hope you post a real pic of yourself!![/b]

Hanta Yo said:
zephyrus31 said:

i]

Zephyrus31,

Where is a real picture of you?? That stuff you put on is just animated stuff!!! Sure, it could be an animation of you, if your animation is a depiction of the real you, then I think you should post a real picture of yourself. The reason for that being your animation is quite handsome. In real life are you better?? You seem to be a nice person, I hope you post a real pic of yourself!![/b]

Yeah, what Hanta Yo said! :)

Alright guys, here goes!! The virtual pic above is my friend's >BIG< mistake of me. As IF I have a large bulging vein on anorexic cheeks!! I'll have a liitle word with him later.. This one is a rather 'twisted' neck senario since I was being cheeky and a loud POP was audible soon after. Many thanks to Daddy for that!! :D :lol:

AshlisPicture.jpg
[/i]

Cool!

Sayyyy, wait a minute! How do we know you didn't just find some person and take their picture and posted it here to try and get us to believe it's you? Next thing you know, yer tryin' to get an invite to Deadwood and all, just to steal me and sw and Saddle Tramps and BMR's poems.

Yeah, I can see it now. Some feller in Britain, sellin' REAL cowboy poetry!

Why the nerve!

Heads up guys, I think we are about to be robbed! :shock: :eek: :lol:

I have got to quit staying up so late at night! :lol: :lol: :lol: :p :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jinglebob said:
Cool!

Sayyyy, wait a minute! How do we know you didn't just find some person and take their picture and posted it here to try and get us to believe it's you? Next thing you know, yer tryin' to get an invite to Deadwood and all, just to steal me and sw and Saddle Tramps and BMR's poems.

Why the nerve!

I have got to quit staying up so late at night! :lol: :lol: :lol: :p :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jinglebob ol' chum, how could you?! :lol: Besides, why would I steal a picture of someone that's so ugly? It could only be me.. :cry:

zephyrus31 said:
Jinglebob said:
Cool!

Why the nerve!

Jinglebob ol' chum, how could you?! :lol: Besides, why would I steal a picture of someone that's so ugly? It could only be me.. :cry:

You ain't seen jinglebob. :wink: :cowboy:

zephyrus31 said:
Alright guys, here goes!! The virtual pic above is my friend's >BIG< mistake of me. As IF I have a large bulging vein on anorexic cheeks!! I'll have a liitle word with him later.. This one is a rather 'twisted' neck senario since I was being cheeky and a loud POP was audible soon after. Many thanks to Daddy for that!! :D :lol:

AshlisPicture.jpg
[/i]

zephyrus31 said:
Jinglebob said:
Cool!

Why the nerve!

Oh quit being so hard on yourself Zephyrus31.........you are your own worst critic. All you UK people look the same...haha. I bet you have a neat accent tho. Your brave posting your picture for all these vultures to hagle u. haha. Take care

Yea I guess TXTibbs.. Don't expect to understand my English drawl since it's rather heavy! What's the Texan accent like?

And Big Muddy Rancher, what does Jinglebob look like? Has anyone ever seen him? :shock:

Not sayin that you dont have a drawl, but I've never heard of an English person havin a drawl....we Texans...now we got that drawl thang down pat, think we invented it didnt we? lol

yeah the brits, UK, England people you all have big accents. I have known several and most had to listen very carefully to them to catch what they say. its not really a drawl....not sure what its called. I don't really have the texas drawl....but am picking it up. when i talk to people up home they say i have it, but people down here still tell me I sound like a yankee......so i kinda have the mix of the two....so i have one weird way of talking...haha

zephyrus31 said:
Yea I guess TXTibbs.. Don't expect to understand my English drawl since it's rather heavy! What's the Texan accent like?

And Big Muddy Rancher, what does Jinglebob look like? Has anyone ever seen him? :shock:

There's pictures on here of Jinglebob and many others. Just look in the coffee shop and ranch talk. May take you awhile, but the pictures are there.

zephyrus31 said:

I brought Jinglebobs picture to the top on coffee shop for you. Keep in mind this was when he was much younger. He hasn't aged gracefully if you know what I Mean. :wink: :cowboy:

Jinglebob said:
Cool!

Why the nerve!

Jinglebob, I was up til after 2 AM last night trying to make a video out of all the Deadwood Get-together pictures. Still have to add Marty's video and your croooooniing. At one point I pushed delete by mistake...and spent half an hr thinking I might find it somewhere on the hard-drive. lost a couple hrs work :roll: in the flick of one pinkie :mad:

Latest posts