• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Strange 'Artwork'..

Help Support Ranchers.net:

the_jersey_lilly_2000 said:
Not sayin that you dont have a drawl, but I've never heard of an English person havin a drawl....we Texans...now we got that drawl thang down pat, think we invented it didnt we? lol

Aw nau cam ahn.. Eet aint thait bayd!! Okay remind me to never impersonate the lovely Texan accent ever again!! I know it sounds much better in real life though.. :nod:

And Jinglebob, I thought the hat looked good on ya!! Or was it meant to be hair.. :p

As IF I have a large bulging vein on anorexic cheeks!!

It looks to me as a shadow. However, I knew you looked better than that anorexic fellow. Looking at other forums here it looks like you figured how Jinglebob looks like, however, if you still haven't seen pics of him, go to coffee shop, page 2, and look for "A visit with Mr & Mrs Jinglebob" you will see many pics of the old man himself (heheheheh).

Thanks so much for revealing yourself, you are a good looking young man, and I would love to listen to your "British" accent. We could always use some help out here and we have the time and patience to teach you how to help. Interested??

If you are, just PM me.

Thanks,
Hanta Yo

Aw shucks, Hanta Yo, I'm not that hot, hehe.. :wink: Oh yea, Jinglebob looks really good in those pics, I thought it was the one where 'twas a black and white photo with a shiny chest.. :lol:

But moving on with the artwork, what do you guys think of Leonardo's Mona Lisa? I think it's a she-male.. :shock:

monalisa.jpg

In reality, though, I have a suspicious feeling she looked like this:

True-face-of-Mona-Lisa.jpg

:shock: :D :lol:

I might have missed it but, Zephyrus31, what part of the United Kingdom are you from?

While I did spend two years in the UK it was mostly North of the border in Scotland ( Glasgow,) but I did venture around a little,

ever been to the Glasgow Grande Ole Opry?

I was in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire which is the middle part really, Steve. I've never been up north which is a shame.. I'm glad you enjoyed your time there!! :mrgreen:

Hanta Yo, you do know who that second picture is right?? Oh God, I burst out laughing when I saw it so I just had to show y'all!! :lol: :lol2:

Okay guys, I thought I'd share some of my fondest memories of my life in UK.. I don't mean to brag but I hope you like em!! They're not my pics of course but I'm extremely glad I found them online :D

This one is a map of where I lived, Bancroft. Can you find the bottom end of Richborough? That's where I was, right next to the redway

bancroft.jpg

This is one bloomin' famous landmark of our district, the Concrete Cows.. It's quite comfy on the bottom y'know!!

concows.jpg

And here's my school which I left behind.. First kiss happened over there somewhere but that's a different story.. :mrgreen:

bradwellschool.jpg

Another shot with an entirely new batch of kids. Have fun little ones!! :wink:

Bradwell_Village_Middle.jpg

Latest posts