• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Stuffed peppers?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

sweetbasil

Reaction score
Hi Everyone!
I hope that this post finds you well! It is 3:18AM (Friday) my time and I can't sleep over "stuffed peppers" :lol:

I have been making dinners with some frozen foods I discovered (Stuffer's Lasagna..yummy) but I want to cook tonight. I been wanting to make stuffed peppers for a while, so today is the day...

Does anyone has any good recipes for stuffed peppers? Any suggestions?

On a side note, thank you for all of the work you all do to get us good meat on our table, and for your contribution to keep our food supply stable.

I stuff them with hamburger and taco seasoning, just before serving I add grated cheese and salsa

Are you stuffing bell peppers...or jalopenos or chili?

Bell peppers I use my meatloaf recipe and stuff them with it. (left over meatloaf) Then pour tomato sauce over the top of them and bake.

Jap Peppers....oh man...too many different things to stuff with and wrap or roll in...

Chiliriennos(sp) is a long drawn out recipe.

hopalong said:
I stuff them with hamburger and taco seasoning, just before serving I add grated cheese and salsa

Using taco seasoning is an great idea.
Thanks for sharing!!!

the_jersey_lilly_2000 said:
Are you stuffing bell peppers...or jalopenos or chili?

Bell peppers I use my meatloaf recipe and stuff them with it. (left over meatloaf) Then pour tomato sauce over the top of them and bake.

Jap Peppers....oh man...too many different things to stuff with and wrap or roll in...

Chiliriennos(sp) is a long drawn out recipe.

Hello "the_jersey_lilly_2000"
Thanks so much for the suggestions. I am planning on making stuffed bell peppers. I like the idea of using a meat loaf recipe. :)

Best,
Sweetbasil

Latest posts