• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Suburban's ?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

AC Diesel

Reaction score
Do any of you guy's drive suburban's or have had one in the past?

We've got a 95 that my wife drive's as a primary family vehicle, it's got 183,000 mile's on it. With all the extra trip's to the doc this winter I've started to think maybe we should up grade a little, before we have any major problems.

I'm looking at 00-05 body styles with 80-120k miles, and if anyone has any advice or experiences with these year's, good , bad or ugly :)
I'm not a chevy guy but my 95 has been excellent!

Any help is much appreciated! Thanks

Thank's for the offer Farmboy, but I bet you want a little more than I want to spend. I'd like to get something for around 12k.
Thank's

We have a 13' Yukon and really like it. We went from a Chrysler town and country it was just crap and I like the bigger feel of the Yukon from driving the Chrysler. The one down fall is it was so much easier getting three kids in and out than the Yukon.

We aren't GM people, but we sure like the Yukon/Tahoe outfits. We have had 2000, 2003, 2007 and 2010. Bought them all used and have had very little problem with them. The 2007 was the only one that had a problem and come to find out.........it was a bad battery. Of course, the shop could never find the problem, even had us call when it wouldn't start so they could tow it in to find out the problem. They still couldn't find anything. Finally, Mr. FH put the battery from the Scout in it, and we never had another problem.

after having that many in a row, with no real complaint's, doesn't that make you GM people. just wondering :wink: :lol:

My folks had suburbans, and the wife and I are on our second one. Had a 95, just got her an 08. We retired the 95 with 420,000km's - about 250,000 miles I think?? - but it was still running strong, just knew it wouldn't pass BC inspection rules when we moved from Alberta, so we left it there.

They are one of those models of a vehicle that transcend brand names. Suburbans are always a good investment. They just keep on tickin'.

katrina said:
Big Muddy rancher said:
Faster horses said:
Ok, I'll rephrase that. We aren't DIEHARD GM people.......... :D

When you have a IH Scout everything else is secondary. :D :D

:D :D :D :D

A Scout and an Xterra............... :shock: Based on you-know-who's recommendation................. :D

Big Muddy rancher said:
Faster horses said:
High Plains said:
Yeah, that makes you GM people. :D

I had a girlfriend years ago that had an IH Scout...... You wouldn't believe the places you could go or the things you could do in an IH Scout :wink:

cowboyup said:
Big Muddy rancher said:
Faster horses said:

I had a girlfriend years ago that had an IH Scout...... You wouldn't believe the places you could go or the things you could do in an IH Scout :wink:

TOO MUCH INFORMATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p :wink:

Faster horses said:
cowboyup said:
Big Muddy rancher said:

TOO MUCH INFORMATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p :wink:

Or not enough. :)

cowboyup said:
Big Muddy rancher said:
Faster horses said:

PICTURES,,,PICTURES,,, :wink: :wink:

hayguy said:
young and limber :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EasZaSxaxYs

35 years anyways. :lol: :lol:

Hey Soap :!: If you look at the cows at 1:46 they have the Spearhead on them. :D except it's point down to show where the feet should be. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts