• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Sue the heeler

Help Support Ranchers.net:

jodywy

Reaction score
been feeding some cows for another outfit this winter, they are May calves and he hasn't come and moved them yet well feeding them this morning there were 3 calves on the ground and a cow at the end of the field getting up and down. Drove the tractor over and the water was out with one leg and a head. Called Sue at work said I could use some help and went down and fed my cows. Got back and we grabbed a couple ropes and took the tractor the cow took off and I got her between the tractor and a net wire fence look back and Sue got a rope around a hind leg and we quickly dally off on the bale fork. I pushed the head back in and got the other leg and pulled the calf. Took the rope off the cow and she hasn't been back in over a hour so we went and tube colostrum.

In looking at the title of this post, I thought some fast-catching team-roping header was suing his heeler for making a bad shot. :wink: :)

Glad your good help was available when called upon. All is well that ends well.

Soapweed said:
In looking at the title of this post, I thought some fast-catching team-roping header was suing his heeler for making a bad shot. :wink: :)

I thought the dog made a boo-boo. I was hoping there was a legal precedent!

kph said:
Soapweed said:

I thought the dog made a boo-boo. I was hoping there was a legal precedent!

I'd be rich if I could sue our dogs for their multitude of mishaps. :)

Latest posts