• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Summer's Last Day!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

burnt

Reaction score
Here in southern Ontario, it was a lovely sunny day after the skies cleared at noon with pleasant temperatures. Summer weather came in late, stayed dry for quite a while, but turned into a very nice summer overall, ending just the way one would like it.

What kind of day was it elsewhere?

Was a beautiful day here too. Overcast but warm, we hit 24 today . I spent the afternoon with the cows ,it was a nice relaxing couple of hours just walking through them and checking their pasture on foot. Would have been a great day to be on horseback . :D

I feel like our summer is just beginning here, I am still watering all my bedding plants everyday. I hope this stays for a long time ;except it is dark at 8pm now . :(

Beautiful here today too...Got to 80- and predicted to be around 90 for next 4-5 days :shock: 15 day forecast is for temps in the 70's or 80's...
Beautiful Indian summer days...The only thing that could be better is if we'd had a hard enough frost to kill all the flies, bees, hornets and hoppers...

In fact the long range NOAA and Accuweather forecasts are predicting a fairly nice October and November for us-- which could last til mid December...BUT then La Nina is predicted to strengthen again and parts of the northern prairie and midwest could have a repeat performance of last years "Winter from Hell"...

And sadly the drought in the south and Texas is supposed to get worse thru the winter....

It is also hard to believe that with all the rain and flooding the midwest had- much of it is now in drought.... :???:
http://www.cpc.ncep.noaa.gov/

Latest posts