• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Sunday morning

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Soapweed

Reaction score
Chickensaregoodforsomething.jpg

Chickens are good for something
Eggsactlydelicious.jpg

Eggsactly delicious
Breakfasttime.jpg

Breakfast time for bovines
Sundaymorningcomingdown.jpg

Sunday morning coming down
Theoneswithwhitefacesmustnotbehungr.jpg

The ones with white faces must not be hungry
Goodeating.jpg

Good eating
Littlebrownchurchinthevale.jpg

Little brown church in the vale
Theonlystainedglasswindowinthewhole.jpg

The only stained glass window in the whole place
Completewithaplacetotieupyourhorse.jpg

Complete with a hitching post to tie up your horse

Terrific pictures, as usual, Soapweed. What a neat Sunday morning! It just doesn't get any better than that. And that pretty little church....you just have to be closer to God out there in the little prairie church.

Thanks for the really neat pictures! The breakfast dish looks delicious-if Peachblosom has time -could you post the recipe,please. I,m probably the only one that does not know what it is called and how to prepare it. Thanks

I know all of this is God's country but when we see pictures like that it makes it look like the areas least touched by man might be the best parts.

Soapweed,

Are those eggs in a "mountain" of mashed potatoes on toast? I think I've seen the recipe somewhere.......sure look good, though, and I think would stick to your ribs!

Here is the recipe for the "egg in a basket" that is pictured.

Ingredients:

At least one or two eggs per person.
One slice of American or Velveeta cheese per egg.
One slice of bread per egg.
Salt and pepper.

Separate the egg whites and beat until there are firm peaks. (Hope y'all know what this means. I am only typing while Peach Blossom dictates. :wink: ) Put the bread slices on a cookie sheet, and a slice of cheese on each piece of bread. Place a mound of egg white on each piece of cheese. Make a small indentation in the top with a spoon, and put an egg yolk in the top. Sprinkle on salt and pepper to taste, and bake at 350 degrees until merangue is golden brown. Eat, find something to drink and be merry. :)

Latest posts