• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

super cowboy

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Hereford76

Reaction score
found this in my oldest boy's stuff the teachers send home... a bunch of short stories.

to mom and dad...

Super Cowboy

i have been meaning to tell you this but i just haven't had the chance.... I'm a super hero. ya i know u don't believe me but this letter will prove to you that it is true. so ya i am the super cowboy. i've been nominated to attend the best super hero convention. my job is to make sure cows are stayin in their pastures, and fix all the busted wires. how do you think our cows never get out?

i got my powers when i was a little boy while i was tending cows. i was almost finished when a busty old momma cow came rushing out and head butted me right between the eyes. i went a flyin right into the barbed wire fence. i got hit in the head so hard that a part of my brain moved. so i started to develop cells in my arm that produced barbed wire. its like spiderman but with barbed wire instead of web. now i can take on a charging bull and whenever a wire snaps i can hear it from the other side of the world. i'm there to fix it in a split second. i've been savin ranchers all over the world. its actually a fun job i enjoy it.

the best hero award is awarded to the best hero in the world and i was one of the five heroes to get nominated. i really hope i win, and i would like it if u came. it'll be fun. you are probably wondering where i got the name super cowboy. well u see i already consider myself as a cowboy so i just added super to it.

my job is to keep cows in their pastures, i love it. thats why our cows never get out cause i've been keeping them in. i think i deserve a pay but that's not up to me.

i just can't wait to be at the awards and i really hope you'll come.

thanks
your son

BRAVO :tiphat: :clap: :cboy:

Dear Super cowboy...I need you!!! :help: have lots a crooked weak fences that need your super powers!!!

so precious that one should be framed!!! :heart:
You have lots to be proud of there!!!

Happy cattle said:
BRAVO :tiphat: :clap: :cboy:

Dear Super cowboy...I need you!!! :help: have lots a crooked weak fences that need your super powers!!!

so precious that one should be framed!!! :heart:
You have lots to be proud of there!!!

I agree..that should be framed!

Latest posts