• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Sure hope these posts make you feel better!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

fedup2

Reaction score
Looking at the posts the last few days: "There won't be no pipelines crossing my land! We'll cut off your gas and electricity! We don't want your infected cows! You had 4 cases! Yours made it to the food chain! No game wardens on my land! You damn no good R-Calfers! You whiners! Quit dumping! Free trade! You have sex with sheep!

I sure hope all this makes you feel better cause when it comes right down to it, your opinions are not going to change a damn thing. If useless threats & name calling make you feel better, have at it!
What's that old saying, something like this:
Lord, grant me the ability to change the things I can
Accept the things I can't
And the wisdom to know the difference!

Have a nice week

I don't think it makes anybody feel better, but sometimes people just have to vent out of frustration. Personally, I wasn't surprised about what happened yesterday, so it really didn't upset me. Others.... well, we've all read their thoughts. Let them vent! It's not healthy to keep frustration bottled up inside. (BUT KEEP IT CLEAN!)

Northern Rancher;

Ohhh, and how can you be so sure??????

Some of them game wardens is kind'a kinky. If we don't watch out they are going to ruin all of the sheep and then, hell, they might start with the cattle!

And just where is your right of way anyhow?

And who does it belong too?

You or the government?

And how do you know that some r-calfer ain't out there watching it and the game warden right now?

Hmmm?

I want some answers right now or I am going to get the governor to shut down all the right of ways and the borders and ............

Oh, this is just too much fun!

Shelly, everyone has to vent. I agree, but I haven't seen some posts like this for close to 50 yrs when I was in grade school! These are the old
'Yo Mamma' lines like yo mamma wears combat boots! LOL!
Have a nice week

Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of
thought. -John F. Kennedy, 35th US president (1917-1963)

Jinglebob you ask Dr. Ismay if he thinks I can protect my right of way-get him to show you that big bear that I killed with a fencing tool lol.

fedup2 said:
Looking at the posts the last few days: "There won't be no pipelines crossing my land! We'll cut off your gas and electricity! We don't want your infected cows! You had 4 cases! Yours made it to the food chain! No game wardens on my land! You damn no good R-Calfers! You whiners! Quit dumping! Free trade! You have sex with sheep!

I sure hope all this makes you feel better cause when it comes right down to it, your opinions are not going to change a damn thing. If useless threats & name calling make you feel better, have at it!
What's that old saying, something like this:
Lord, grant me the ability to change the things I can
Accept the things I can't
And the wisdom to know the difference!

Have a nice week

Fedup posting this is your way of venting which is no different than anyone else. People, including yourself, have the right to have opinions and express them. People have died so you and I have that right so why don't you accept the things you can't change. People will vent their frustrations and posting cute little saying won't change that.

Anyone notice R-CALF ,NEBRUSKER-JARED looks to be missing all of his posts maybe he finally got his wings clipped.

Just checked the members list his name is still there but it says he hasn't posted even one post :lol: :lol:

Northern Rancher said:
No game warden is ever going to have sex with a sheep on my pipeline right of way-I garantee it!!!!!

Now settle down you never know what goes on after hrs on the pipeline. :lol:

Latest posts