• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Survey Companies

Help Support Ranchers.net:

cowsense

Reaction score
There's a story going around that a survey company wanted to purchase the membership list of ranchers.net broken down by age and sex. Of course our administrator Macon refused the request as unethical. Supposedly he went on to add that he didn't know of any members broken down by age or from sex but was concerned that he did have several raging alcoholics on the list! :wink: :wink:

cowsense said:
There's a story going around that a survey company wanted to purchase the membership list of ranchers.net broken down by age and sex. Of course our administrator Macon refused the request as unethical. Supposedly he went on to add that he didn't know of any members broken down by age or from sex but was concerned that he did have several raging alcoholics on the list! :wink: :wink:

CW - There is big difference between an alcoholic and a drunkard..............

Alcoholics go to meetings every week! :wink: 8)

Cowsense - I'm sure there are several broken down by age and from sex, but from what I see of the women on this board, you'll never get any of them to admit it!!!

sp said:
Cowsense - I'm sure there are several broken down by age and from sex, but from what I see of the women on this board, you'll never get any of them to admit it!!!

HEY!! HEY!!!! :wink: My hubby is the only one in this household to deny his true age....ask him and he will reply "21 years old....and holding"....yeah, he has been holding on for 19 years!! :wink: :D

Latest posts