• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Survivor: Gabon

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Ben H

Reaction score
Did any one watch this season? I watched the first season then I watched this one, the winner "Bob" was my high school physics teacher. He had to be the coolest teacher I ever had, I never heard of a single student that didn't like him. Maybe I'm wrong, but I doubt he will retire early, the local news says he's going to use some of the money to go back to Africa with his wife for a vacation.

Very cool----- I really liked Bob and was glad that he won. He deserved it! How neat that he was your teacher and glad to hear he was such a great one! :)

I caught parts of the show, and was suprised that the guy who won, was the least "cheater/liar" type person on the show... although it had to be frustrating for a few of the young guys to not be able to beat Bob in the challenges....5 in a row!!! not bad!

Ben, I bet he is a great guy. you are lucky to have teachers like that

I guess he owns an Island or something out in Casco Bay (Portland Harbour is in Casco Bay), he had a rule if his kids ever made a bomb, he had to inspect it first.

When the high school replaced all the CO2 fire extinguishers, someone brought in a skate board and they used them to repel someone on the board down the hall.

He also does some lobstering and arborist work.

Latest posts