• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

SW & Hanta Yo's Video

Help Support Ranchers.net:

the_jersey_lilly_2000

Reaction score
I got it in the mail today, on my way OUT to do the last minute lil Christmas shoppin and such, was gone most of the day!!!! The whole time that video is ridin there in the seat of my truck, antagonizin me that I can't stop and watch it yet. Finally got home and got supper done, some of my baking started and set the timer on the oven, and then announced to the whole house, the TV Is MINE!!!!!
Outstanding job ya'll, the whole family sat and watched it and enjoyed seeing all the neat pictures, now Amanda wants to see snow even more than she did before. She finally sat down and watched our video since I completed it last night. All ya'll that have sent me an address, I got them in the mail today, BMR your's will go tomorrow.
Thanks SW and HantaYo for sending us a video, love sharing with you, and getting to see how ya'll do things up in the cold country. Like I told Hanta on the phone the other day, I admire you all up there that hafta work doubly hard to take care of everyday chores, dealing with such weather.
Merry Christmas !!!!

Just got done waqtching the video. You done good! Loved it and the songs you chose to go aong with the pictures. Thanks for including the one from last year also. Good lookin folks, cattle and horses. That girl of yours is gonn'a be heartbreaker if she ain't doin' it all ready! And to hear the poem again was great and awe inspiring! Great job! Thanks for sharing. There will be a package in the mail, one of these days if it ever gets finished! :lol:

Very nice video, sw and Hanta Yo. You live in ruggedly handsome scenic country, with the wide open spaces and pretty pine-covered hills. Is that the old Jersey Lilley Bar in Ingomar, Montana? It looks familiar from a book I have, entitled THE COWBOY, with text by Ron Tyler and great photographs from Bank Langmore. I also like your choice of the Sawmill Creek band to play some of your background music. Peach Blossom and I danced to their music at West Glacier, Montana, while on our honeymoon back in June of 1979.

Anyway, thanks for putting together a nifty pictorial account of your lives as ranchers.

I finally got the chance to "steal" it away from the 9 year old just in time to watch it before I started my 20-hour long shift today!!! Absolutely beautiful!!! Jesse watched it too and mentioned how sorry he was that we could not "break away" from this place to go to your branding!! Now that we have a reliable (hopefully!!!) hand on board, maybe we can get there next time!! I have 2 little boys who would simply love to meet you all!!
Take care and have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! :D

Thanks everyone, glad you enjoyed it. Anyone else who wants a copy PM me your address and I will try to get you one. I have more fun making them. We have done this for 8 years and have people who have died, moved, kids that have grown up and left, ranches that have changed hands, you name it we have it. Used to get alot of guff from everyone, now it is "aren't you taking pictures today, where is the camera, you want me to send you some pictures?" Was at a neighbors last night enjoying some Christmas cheer and watched it with them and got to watch one that he made with Microsoft Digital Image Suite. It plays on the computer and the DVD player and has the ability to scan across a still picture so it "moves" so you can do some very special effects. Jersey we better get that one! Ranchwife, ask Jessica did she get it or not, :oops: she is going to shoot me.

Soapweed, that is the Jersey Lilley. The guy that owns it is kinda should we say ecentric, he goes out, saddles up his horse, rides across town, Ingomar, with chaps, spurs, the whole nine yards, ties his horse up to the hitching rail and opens up the place. He is a retired investment type guy, guess he always wanted to be a cowboy.

Latest posts