• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

SW

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Big Muddy rancher

Reaction score
I suppose that Thankgiving thumb incident is keeping you in the house so the Misses and daugther are doing the chores. :wink: That should give you more ranchers ...ER I mean book keeping time :wink: :wink: :cowboy: :D

those two seem to exaggerate things a little, what I call a scratch they call a cut, a little blood to me is a severed artery to them. It did hurt a little for a day or two and we been breeding cows so I have kept a bandaid on it so it did not get filled with recycled grass and get infected. Hey, I just posted your picture during the October snowstorm on my diary on ProviderPals so now you are going to be famous!!! Same pic that I put on here though. Are you getting winter now? We got about a foot of snow and it was 8 degrees last I looked and it's suppossed to keep coming. I don't know what to do, might have to plow snow. Naw, better get back to doing that book work :wink:

Yea winter is here sort of.It has gotten colder but after two days of hard snowing we have about quarter of a inch. The cows are still out grazing with a little help from Big Muddy Bossy BLoomer. They sure are shiny and where they are they can handle a tough storm but it can get tough to get them home if the snow gets deep.
Glad to hear the Thumb is not slowing you down to much. :wink: And about the snow man picture I'll take any publicity like that as long as it makes me look good. :cowboy: Take care and let H Y carve the Christmas turkey or eat beef. :lol:

hahahahahahahahahahaha BMR I DONT THINK SOOOO!!!! lol :wink: :!: 8) :D :lol:

those two seem to exaggerate things a little, what I call a scratch they call a cut, a little blood to me is a severed artery to them.

hey, u were seriously bleedin all over the place, other ppls blood (not mine, not animals) makes me sick, and u were sittin there puttin ur finger in my face :mad: :evil: :twisted: :devil2: :p and i had ta clean up all the blood in the carpet :mad:

BMR,

sw was bleeding like a stuck PIG! Not only was he bleeding, rather than keep it under water or put pressure on it to try to quit the bleeding, he was walking all over the house dripping blood everywhere :!:

Now he's stumbled over a frozen cow pie and his right big toe is swelled up twice its size so now he holds his thumb out and gimps around. :wink: :wink: Tomorrow we have some cows to breed, maybe pick up some tomorrow to breed for tomorrow night. All the rest get lutalyse, and paint on the tail. Not supposed to get much warmer than just above 0. I'm gonna have a heck of a time keeping that paint warm so it can come out of it's container :( . It's gonna be a cold one and we have to be out in it all day :( Wah wah wah wah wah.

Cowboy up and get 'er done.

sw---sorry, my friend, but it sounds like you would probably have more luck looking up "sympathy" in the dictionary than from the females of the household!! :D :D
Cowgurl----the holding-the-bloody-finger-in-the-face-thing is just a "daddy thing".....had it happen a time or two myself!! :roll:
Hanta---good to know that you are cutting him NO slack!! Keep it up, girl!! :wink:

Latest posts