• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Tahoe Anyone?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

High Plains

Reaction score
Anyone have personal experience with the 2007 Chevy Tahoe? I'm considering a 2007 LTZ with 44,000 miles on it. Can't trust the internet reviews because most people that take the time to type up a review have an axe to grind. The good and satisfied owners are just enjoying their vehicles and not crowing about it.

If anyone has some insight on this rig I'd appreciate it. The one I'm looking at is fully loaded with all of the electric gizmos that can break. It's a nice vehicle but worries me some from that standpoint.

Would be happy to hear from my level-headed friends on this forum.

High Plains said:
. . .

Would be happy to hear from my level-headed friends on this forum.

Oh man, "the level-headed" part really gonna cut down on the amount of feedback you're gonna get.

:wink: :lol:

we have one and love it. Real handy parking it vs a suburban or big pickup. No complaints here!!

Thanks for the info Murph. Wife would have trouble parking a motor scooter but we might get her trained on something as huge as a Tahoe. Ha!

Burnt, you must be right. Couldn't get much response once I put that qualifier on it. :wink:

We have an '05 with 135,000 on it. Totally trouble free. Nothing replaced but a battery to date. Gets 20 -21 mpg on the hwy. This is our 3rd one all have been very good .

Latest posts