• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

TAM

Help Support Ranchers.net:

HAY MAKER

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 13, 2005
Messages
8,789
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
Tam wrote this ,and I find her sick way of using some of these people's misfortune to lie twist and turn to make her cheap case sad,you are a sick girl tam,and unworthy of future replies..................................[So you find it funny that Husband/daddies were committing suicide because they lost everything they had worked for and couldn't see their way out of the depression that BSE caused. We had one small area in Sask that had 42 of their men on suicide watch after two took their lives. Big funny issue isn't it Haymaker? People like you are truly sick when they can see humor in a child losing their daddy because one Organization thinks lieing about the safety of their product is justified just so you can cash your sale barn check. Think about all those children the next time you cash a check Haymaker and see if a smile comes to your face.]..........I would really like to tell you what I think about your sick lieing tam,but like an old man once said consider the source.I will say this tho,you certainly make it easy to be anti canada.
 
A

Anonymous

Guest
Hayseed,

Why can't you accept the truth of the economic impact that R-CULT had on Canadian producers?

Does the truth hit too close to home for you?

Many U.S. producers benefitted to a small degree so all Canadian producers could be hurt to a large degree.

Some neighbors we are!



~SH~
 

HAY MAKER

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 13, 2005
Messages
8,789
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
~SH~ said:
Hayseed,

Why can't you accept the truth of the economic impact that R-CULT had on Canadian producers?

Does the truth hit too close to home for you?

Many U.S. producers benefitted to a small degree so all Canadian producers could be hurt to a large degree.

Some neighbors we are!



~SH~

What you say may be true to an extent, I just don't like to see some one using these folks as an example to make a point,I have never blamed the canadian cattle man for trying the be the best he could be.................good luck PS for tam or any one to imply that I am the reason a rancher committed suicide and left small kids is a sick lie!!!!!!!!!!!
 

rancher

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 10, 2005
Messages
1,059
Reaction score
0
I agree Haymaker, it was a below the belt hit. I would say lots of these were overexteneded to begin with. Maybe they should have got off the farm-ranch jobs like many had to a few years ago. It is sad for anyone to kill themselves over money problems or any kind of problems, but to blame someone else for it is sick. :mad:
 

Tam

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 10, 2005
Messages
12,759
Reaction score
0
Location
Sask
HAY MAKER said:
~SH~ said:
Hayseed,

Why can't you accept the truth of the economic impact that R-CULT had on Canadian producers?

Does the truth hit too close to home for you?

Many U.S. producers benefitted to a small degree so all Canadian producers could be hurt to a large degree.

Some neighbors we are!



~SH~

What you say may be true to an extent, I just don't like to see some one using these folks as an example to make a point,I have never blamed the canadian cattle man for trying the be the best he could be.................good luck PS for tam or any one to imply that I am the reason a rancher committed suicide and left small kids is a sick lie!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the post I was replying to
Yup,I get a laugh outa "BSE" and people like you every time I cash a sale barn check .............good luck,You are too stupid to come together as one and fight your common enemy.
There are some that have been affected by the prolonged damage from the BSE issue in a very unfunny way. And who is responsible for the prolonged damage that BSE has caused, R-CALF with their court actions supported by their membership. So if you feel responible for what R-CALF is doing then I guess you are inpart responsible for the very unfunny affect BSE had on some ranchers . It's hard to laugh when you have to face the truth about what R-CALFs actions and lies with your full support, has done isn't it. As long as you don't have to face the truth you can laugh all the way to the bank. But believe this the affect of what your beloved R-CALF has done to prolong the pain of BSE has had a very strong affect on the lives of many Canadian ranchers and their families. Just something for you to think about the next time you pay your membership dues or donate a calf to support R-CALF and their non stop lies.
 

HAY MAKER

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 13, 2005
Messages
8,789
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
Tam said:
HAY MAKER said:
~SH~ said:
Hayseed,

Why can't you accept the truth of the economic impact that R-CULT had on Canadian producers?

Does the truth hit too close to home for you?

Many U.S. producers benefitted to a small degree so all Canadian producers could be hurt to a large degree.

Some neighbors we are!



~SH~

What you say may be true to an extent, I just don't like to see some one using these folks as an example to make a point,I have never blamed the canadian cattle man for trying the be the best he could be.................good luck PS for tam or any one to imply that I am the reason a rancher committed suicide and left small kids is a sick lie!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the post I was replying to
Yup,I get a laugh outa "BSE" and people like you every time I cash a sale barn check .............good luck,You are too stupid to come together as one and fight your common enemy.
There are some that have been affected by the prolonged damage from the BSE issue in a very unfunny way. And who is responsible for the prolonged damage that BSE has caused, R-CALF with their court actions supported by their membership. So if you feel responible for what R-CALF is doing then I guess you are inpart responsible for the very unfunny affect BSE had on some ranchers . It's hard to laugh when you have to face the truth about what R-CALFs actions and lies with your full support, has done isn't it. As long as you don't have to face the truth you can laugh all the way to the bank. But believe this the affect of what your beloved R-CALF has done to prolong the pain of BSE has had a very strong affect on the lives of many Canadian ranchers and their families. Just something for you to think about the next time you pay your membership dues or donate a calf to support R-CALF and their non stop lies.


Evidentily you are hard headed ,so again "PEOPLE LIKE YOU"........this does not include canadian ranchers,that are trying to feed their family.it means just what I stated "PEOPLE LIKE YOU"...............good luck
 

Tam

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 10, 2005
Messages
12,759
Reaction score
0
Location
Sask
rancher said:
I agree Haymaker, it was a below the belt hit. I would say lots of these were overexteneded to begin with. Maybe they should have got off the farm-ranch jobs like many had to a few years ago. It is sad for anyone to kill themselves over money problems or any kind of problems, but to blame someone else for it is sick. :mad:

You know you R-CALF supporters can justify anything so you can sleep at night. But the truth is every action has a reaction and sometimes that reaction is not something you want to see. But in the case of your support of Leo and his non stop lies to keep the Canadian border closed to protect your calf check, it had a very strong affect on some ranchers lives. And maybe they were overextended but the final blow was the prolonged affect of BSE which was brought on by R-CALF. And yes it is sad when someone takes their life do to money but why do most hard working rancher and farmers take their lives. Because they see everything they have worked so hard for, for so many years slip away and they can't do anything to stop it. Can anyone blame them for being depressed, they were losing everything and watching R-CALF lie about our beef while laughing all the way to the bank about the affect BSE had on Canada. You are the sick ones.
 
A

Anonymous

Guest
Haymaker- I can see why Big Muddy needs a vacation in Deadwood :roll: -- I hope they have enough whiskey down there to take away his cares :lol: :lol:
 

feeder

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 12, 2005
Messages
950
Reaction score
0
Location
Iowa
Tam, The USA closed the border. R-Calf's suit kept it closed from March 7 to July. Why not crab about the US gov't as hard as you are about R-Calf. Do you see the American producer go on and on and on about how their markets collapsed in the 90's due to the cattle coming from Canada? I see alot of post traumatic stress in your writings, Tam. I hope it doesn't get out of control and consume you.
 

HAY MAKER

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 13, 2005
Messages
8,789
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
Oldtimer said:
Haymaker- I can see why Big Muddy needs a vacation in Deadwood :roll: -- I hope they have enough whiskey down there to take away his cares :lol: :lol:

I could'nt agree more ,if I can make the trip I believe I will buy him all the whiskey he can drink,he damn sure deserves it..............good luck
 

Tam

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 10, 2005
Messages
12,759
Reaction score
0
Location
Sask
feeder said:
Tam, The USA closed the border. R-Calf's suit kept it closed from March 7 to July. Why not crab about the US gov't as hard as you are about R-Calf. Do you see the American producer go on and on and on about how their markets collapsed in the 90's due to the cattle coming from Canada? I see alot of post traumatic stress in your writings, Tam. I hope it doesn't get out of control and consume you.

Yes the US government did close the border in May 2003 but did you forget all the times the USDA told Canada they were going ahead and openning it up, only to have the rug pulled out from under the feet of ranchers because R-CALF saw fit to fight to protect what we all know was the high cattle prices and had nothing to do with their claimed food safety issues. What do you think the roller coast ride the emotions of the Canadian cattle industry has been on for the last two years because of R-CALF has done to us. The USDA has been doing everything in their power to do what the OIE recommended and set import/export policies that reflect what is now known about BSE. According to the OIE there is no more need to shut borders down as long as the precautionary measure set to protect from the spread of BSE and protect consumers are followed. The problem is, is that R-CALF doesn't want to look at the precautionary measures that Canada has in place which are the same and in some cases stricter than those R-CALF themselves claim protect the US. Those same firewalls that Leo claims will make this a non issue in the US, didn't make it a NON ISSUE in Canada now did it? I'm not crabbing about the USDA because they realize that if they want to export US beef they can not be seen punishing a country in the same risk catagory and are trying to get the border open to prove to your export markets that they believe what they say and that is that beef from countries affected from BSE can be safe to eat if precautionary measures are followed like they are in both the US and Canada. But R-CALF is trying to sell beef to consumers both foreign and domestic by saying the US beef is the safest in the world while Canadian beef is a genuine risk of death even though we have the same risk as we both have native cases of BSE. When will R-CALF comes out and says "don't eat US beef as it is a risk of death," never thats when. Will they ever say "Canadian beef is among the safest in the world just like the US beef" I doubt that too as how can they when they stood in a court of law and claimed people would die if it was allowed to be imported. Two stories one topic unlike the USDA saying all beef is safe as long as the precautionary measures are followed.

And I'm so touched you are worried about my stress level but don't be.
 

Manitoba_Rancher

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 10, 2005
Messages
2,117
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
Tam,

I wouldnt let these people get to you. These are R-calfers who know they are defeated and I think they are just getting cranky!!! I think you ve got good posts! :clap:
 

feeder

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 12, 2005
Messages
950
Reaction score
0
Location
Iowa
No, Manitoba Rancher. I truly was concerned. As a nurse, I've seen way too much of these symptoms. How are things going for you? Have you started on your house?
 

Maple Leaf Angus

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 10, 2005
Messages
1,823
Reaction score
0
Location
Southern Ontario
feeder said:
No, Manitoba Rancher. I truly was concerned. As a nurse, I've seen way too much of these symptoms. How are things going for you? Have you started on your house?



Feeder, you think you have the qualifications to recognize symptoms of stress?

Do you or any other r-calfers have what it takes to recognize the truth?
 

HAY MAKER

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 13, 2005
Messages
8,789
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
Maple Leaf Angus said:
feeder said:
No, Manitoba Rancher. I truly was concerned. As a nurse, I've seen way too much of these symptoms. How are things going for you? Have you started on your house?



Feeder, you think you have the qualifications to recognize symptoms of stress?

Do you or any other r-calfers have what it takes to recognize the truth?


Yes MLA,I believe I can recognize the truth,so tell me truthfully what do I owe you,I dont want to hear what you think my government owes you,I want you to tell me what I owe you..............good luck
 

Maple Leaf Angus

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 10, 2005
Messages
1,823
Reaction score
0
Location
Southern Ontario
HAY MAKER said:
Yes MLA,I believe I can recognize the truth,so tell me truthfully what do I owe you,I dont want to hear what you think my government owes you,I want you to tell me what I owe you..............good luck

Well now, isn't this a strange way to be proven right in my point.

HAY MAKER, I don't remember saying anywhere that you or anyone else owes me anything, so why are you asking me to tell you that?

What I believe you ARE hearing is a bit of conscience whispering in your ear. And it is telling you the truth.

I said "a bit".
 

Tam

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 10, 2005
Messages
12,759
Reaction score
0
Location
Sask
feeder said:
No, Manitoba Rancher. I truly was concerned. As a nurse, I've seen way too much of these symptoms. How are things going for you? Have you started on your house?

Like I said I'm touched but don't bother. If you want to nurse someone you better stick to R-CALFers as when they realize all their hard earned money that they were willing to lie, cheat and destroy for was wasted on another failed court cases they will be needing stress managment. It has been said that the ones you have to worry about are those that hold stress in and as you can see I don't hold it in I let R-CALFers know exactly what I think of them. :wink:

Tam,

I wouldnt let these people get to you. These are R-calfers who know they are defeated and I think they are just getting cranky!!! I think you ve got good posts!
Thanks MR I take R-CALF dumb a** comments about me as a confirmation that I'm hitting to close to home for comfort. And if hitting below the belt makes them reallize what the true affect of R-CALFs actions are then so be it. It's time these members knows what is really going on so they stop justifing the lies and laughing about the affects BSE has had on Canadians. They claim their fight is with the USDA but Canadian ranchers are the ones paying the price for their lies not the USDA. The truth is some ranchers are walking away for their responibilities by not feeding their cattle as they can't affore to and yes some are also taking their lives because of the depression over BSE. BSE is bad enough to deal with but when you have people that you once thought were your parnters in one big industry, kicking dirt in your face and stomping you into the ground just for a dollar, all while laughingly denying what they are doing, that is when the real depression sets in. R-CALF members may think they can just dust themselves off and quietly go about their business now that BSE is in the US but telling Canadians to quit looking back, look at what is front of you, forget about yesterdays news is not going to cut it. Some retractions might but telling us to forget it no I don't think so. :roll:
 
A

Anonymous

Guest
Manitoba_Rancher,

Sorry to disagree with you but Tam's posts are not "good". They're "great". She backs her position and has the courage to stand up to the those who would try to deceive, divert, discredit, and deny.


~SH~
 

Latest posts

Top