• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Tea Party-Baggers.............

Help Support Ranchers.net:

BellaVega said:
I think they should abolish every party. I think everyone should run as individuals. I agree with some things Democrats say, Republicans say, Conservatives say, Liberals say and so on. I don't even know why we have a Senate and Congress when all they do is vote along the party line. I'd be much more supportive of someone who jumps the party line which recently it's been some of the Republicans as they voted for health care reform and financial reform. Granted they're hated and perhaps they'll pay for it when it comes time for re-election but I admire people who make their own decisions.

But wouldn't it be nice if they actually voted the way those that voted for them would like them to vote? As if they did, I doubt you would be saddled with a trillion dollar mistake like Obamacare, since a majority of voters were against it, as proven by most if not all polls taken on the subject. Trouble with most politicians when the election voting is over they forget they are representing the voters and NOT just their self serving greed selves. :mad:

I don't give a crap about party's. I do care about my conservative values.
I pick who is the most conservative which is close to my values. By fate luck of the draw, chance, or whatever that almost always comes down on the rep side over someone who think obamas is the cats meow.

Really to decide how vote is about as easy as asking them if they'd vote for obama or not.

Larrry said:
I pick who is the most conservative which is close to my values. By fate luck of the draw, chance, or whatever that almost always comes down on the rep side over someone who think obamas is the cats meow.

Really to decide how vote is about as easy as asking them if they'd vote for obama or not.

honestly Larry.who even cares what you think?.......you constantly whine here and moan about name calling yet your call OT a name in this thread....your a waste of skin i tell ya....

nonothing said:
Larrry said:

honestly Larry.who even cares what you think?.......you constantly whine here and moan about name calling yet your call OT a name in this thread....your a waste of skin i tell ya....

Surely you are smart enough to see what I was pointing out to ot in the name calling department. Come on you can see what I did...surely you are not that stupid that you didn't catch what I was showing ot.

Did you see what OT did...surely you are smart enough to catch his name calling

Did you see that?

Now I didn't call you a waste of skin......but you did. My what standards you set.

Oldtimer said:
Mark Williams claims to be the leader of the movement- If you don't believe his admission that the tea party movement is racist- that his letter to Lincoln is not only racist and sterotyping all people of color- then I don't know what will convince you...

This type radicalism-- that in years past condemned and stereotyped all Jews, Mormons, Irish, Orientals, etc, etc is not what we need any more...I thought we were years past that....And I can't believe folks that call themselves Republicans or Conservatives would follow a group that to me looks not much different than the KKK, or Aryan Nation, or Neo Nazis...

Dear Mr. Lincoln

We Coloreds have taken a vote and decided that we don't cotton to that whole emancipation thing. Freedom means having to work for real, think for ourselves, and take consequences along with the rewards. That is just far too much to ask of us Colored People and we demand that it stop!

In fact we held a big meeting and took a vote in Kansas City this week. We voted to condemn a political revival of that old abolitionist spirit called the 'tea party movement'.

The tea party position to "end the bailouts" for example is just silly. Bailouts are just big money welfare and isn't that what we want all Coloreds to strive for? What kind of racist would want to end big money welfare? What they need to do is start handing the bail outs directly to us coloreds! Of course, the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People is the only responsible party that should be granted the right to disperse the funds.

And the ridiculous idea of "reduce[ing] the size and intrusiveness of government." What kind of massa would ever not want to control my life? As Coloreds we must have somebody care for us otherwise we would be on our own, have to think for ourselves and make decisions!

The racist tea parties also demand that the government "stop the out of control spending." Again, they directly target coloreds. That means we Coloreds would have to compete for jobs like everybody else and that is just not right.

Perhaps the most racist point of all in the tea parties is their demand that government "stop raising our taxes." That is outrageous! How will we coloreds ever get a wide screen TV in every room if non-coloreds get to keep what they earn? Totally racist! The tea party expects coloreds to be productive members of society?

Mr. Lincoln, you were the greatest racist ever. We had a great gig. Three squares, room and board, all our decisions made by the massa in the house. Please repeal the 13th and 14th Amendments and let us get back to where we belong.

Sincerely

Precious Ben Jealous, Tom's Nephew NAACP Head Colored Person

Once again the stupidity is abundant with Oldtimer. The above piece was written as satire but hit way too close to home for too many. :roll:

Mike said:
Oldtimer said:
Mark Williams claims to be the leader of the movement- If you don't believe his admission that the tea party movement is racist- that his letter to Lincoln is not only racist and sterotyping all people of color- then I don't know what will convince you...

This type radicalism-- that in years past condemned and stereotyped all Jews, Mormons, Irish, Orientals, etc, etc is not what we need any more...I thought we were years past that....And I can't believe folks that call themselves Republicans or Conservatives would follow a group that to me looks not much different than the KKK, or Aryan Nation, or Neo Nazis...

Dear Mr. Lincoln

We Coloreds have taken a vote and decided that we don't cotton to that whole emancipation thing. Freedom means having to work for real, think for ourselves, and take consequences along with the rewards. That is just far too much to ask of us Colored People and we demand that it stop!

In fact we held a big meeting and took a vote in Kansas City this week. We voted to condemn a political revival of that old abolitionist spirit called the 'tea party movement'.

The tea party position to "end the bailouts" for example is just silly. Bailouts are just big money welfare and isn't that what we want all Coloreds to strive for? What kind of racist would want to end big money welfare? What they need to do is start handing the bail outs directly to us coloreds! Of course, the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People is the only responsible party that should be granted the right to disperse the funds.

And the ridiculous idea of "reduce[ing] the size and intrusiveness of government." What kind of massa would ever not want to control my life? As Coloreds we must have somebody care for us otherwise we would be on our own, have to think for ourselves and make decisions!

The racist tea parties also demand that the government "stop the out of control spending." Again, they directly target coloreds. That means we Coloreds would have to compete for jobs like everybody else and that is just not right.

Perhaps the most racist point of all in the tea parties is their demand that government "stop raising our taxes." That is outrageous! How will we coloreds ever get a wide screen TV in every room if non-coloreds get to keep what they earn? Totally racist! The tea party expects coloreds to be productive members of society?

Mr. Lincoln, you were the greatest racist ever. We had a great gig. Three squares, room and board, all our decisions made by the massa in the house. Please repeal the 13th and 14th Amendments and let us get back to where we belong.

Sincerely

Precious Ben Jealous, Tom's Nephew NAACP Head Colored Person

Once again the stupidity is abundant with Oldtimer. The above piece was written as satire but hit way too close to home for too many. :roll:

Once again you prove what a desperate pathetic individual you truly are. Who in the hell has the time to dig up a post that is four years old? Are you really that bored? Is your life really that pathetic? I guess the time you spend on a computer is time that you aren't out burning crosses.

nonothing said:
Larrry said:

agreed...

:clap:

Let me guess flounder, your momma threw out the baby and kept the afterbirth

Larrry
Rancher
Rancher

Posted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:11 pm Post subject: Re: Hey hypocrite poser ?

Where is bullhaulers outrage at flounder for bring up OLD posts???? :D :D :D ,,, oppps there wont be any cause they are both on the same side of the liberal fence

By golly flounder you are so freakin out of it. You are more worried about a joke than the corrupt leftwingernut regime in the WH

Latest posts