• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Tell me about your day,mine went something like this........

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Cal said:
Soap, I just got pictures e-mailed from my sis at a show she was in out in LA (I think) this last weekend. I kinda think her and those two other gals in the pic could pull that dent right outta there for you. :wink:

Trouble is, I'd be skeered to ask her. She might whup me. :wink: :)

:mad: That is the last time Kola, Mrs. Greg and I pose for ya'll. :wink:

Judith said:
:mad: That is the last time Kola, Mrs. Greg and I pose for ya'll. :wink:

And here I always pictured the 3 of you are pretty, petite wimmen. :shock:

No, wait a dang minute! :x

I have met Kola. Hey! I think somebody is fibbing here! :?

JB, that was before she went on the juice.... :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My mother in law had a friend who did the body building thing.. my wife always joked that I best be nice or Terri would kick my arse...

Ummmm guys...I have a photographic memory,I remember Cal talkin about his wieghtlifting sister,now all you that made rude comments,please stand in line for the groveling :?

While I am impressed with the sheer willpower to follow the diet and work outs day in and day out, I am afraid I just don't have what it takes! I find it hard to believe that a woman can build muscle like that, and there are days when I sure could use a lot more muscle power than I have. If they have the willpower and the drive, good for them!

Ummmm guys...I have a photographic memory,I remember Cal talkin about his wieghtlifting sister,now all you that made rude comments,please stand in line for the groveling
I just got pictures e-mailed from my sis at a show she was in out in LA

can yall say oops............

Give them enough rope lol. One of Ty's schoolmates has both parents that bodybuild-her Mom is pretty buff but she's just a tiny little girl.

Hey...some body's stole my pink 'kini!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wait a minute....what's FH doing wearing my 'kini in that picture???? :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock:

A one hundred and sixty dollar "fix." It works for me.

BEFORE
Crumpledfendercloserview.jpg

AFTER
Aonehundredandsixtydollarfixworksfo.jpg

Soap, that looks like a pretty good job of hammering that dent out. Did you watch 'em do it?

My sis has the number 153 on the light purple bikini. Every since she was a little girl she was really ambitious...almost to a fault, pretty athletic, you could say goal oriented, and if she decided to do something come hell or high water nobody or nothing was going to stand in her way. If she thought somebody needed straightened out you could bet your bottom dollar that she had that handled as well LOL. She owns a chiropractic clinic in Aurora, CO and has a real good clientelle, with a high number of female patients, as well as working with them along the lines of her minor in exercise physiology. We're going to drive out and visit her and her husband tomorrow morning...they're a real fun couple to be around and we think the world of them, but first have to go pick Jinglebob up so her weight lifter husband can use him for a dumbbell, and then increase his arm curls to something more than 12 ounces. :twisted: :D :D :wink:

From what I gather, during these competitions they're pretty dehydrated so as to show off more muscle definition. You all have a good weekend!

Cal said:
Soap, that looks like a pretty good job of hammering that dent out. Did you watch 'em do it?

No. Bob and Shirley Schneider at Cody Motor Company did the deed. They at first tried to put an innertube behind the steel and blow it up to pop out the dent. The innertube exploded, so that didn't work. They ended up drilling two small holes in the steel and hooking on a come-along. This procedure worked. They had to take the bumper off to straighten it out, and it now looks practically new. :roll:

It ain't love, but it ain't bad. :wink:

Cal said:
We're going to drive out and visit her and her husband tomorrow morning...they're a real fun couple to be around and we think the world of them, but first have to go pick Jinglebob up so her weight lifter husband can use him for a dumbbell, and then increase his arm curls to something more than 12 ounces. :twisted: :D :D :wink:

Jinglebell might become a barbell. :)

Cal said:
My sis has the number 153 on the light purple bikini. Every since she was a little girl she was really ambitious...almost to a fault, pretty athletic, you could say goal oriented, and if she decided to do something come hell or high water nobody or nothing was going to stand in her way. If she thought somebody needed straightened out you could bet your bottom dollar that she had that handled as well LOL. She owns a chiropractic clinic in Aurora, CO and has a real good clientelle, with a high number of female patients, as well as working with them along the lines of her minor in exercise physiology. We're going to drive out and visit her and her husband tomorrow morning...they're a real fun couple to be around and we think the world of them, but first have to go pick Jinglebob up so her weight lifter husband can use him for a dumbbell, and then increase his arm curls to something more than 12 ounces. :twisted: :D :D :wink:

From what I gather, during these competitions they're pretty dehydrated so as to show off more muscle definition. You all have a good weekend!

Sorry but I have other plans. I'm sure she is a nice lady but I like wimmen who have some softness to them. :)

As for her husband, does he bring muscle to a gun fight? :wink:

Latest posts