• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Tell me if this is funny ......LOL

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Sounds kinda like the time on one of our family get-togethers when we were going for a walk to the bush. I had just finished stringing up some hi-tensile beside the trail and it was singing tight. My brother-in -law insisted that it was singing because that was the electricity going thru it.

I said it wasn't because it wasn't even hooked to the fencer yet. He said prove it by touching it. So the whole group was gathered around to watch as I slowly reached out to touch it. Soon as I touched it, I let out a yell and jumped a foot in the air. My poor little sister-in law jumped 2 feet in the air. When I recovered from my apoplectic laughter, I reached out again and held onto that dead wire.

I don't think she has forgiven me to this day, but it was worth it!!! :lol:

ooppsss.jpg

This was a cord to a fan on the engine area deck. I was sitting on the steps getting pics of the hatch painting. I saw the outlet and the voltage and had to have a pic as I was getting ready to shoot David reached in and pulled on the cord. I fell off the following steps or I would have got the pic of his face.
cc751dca.jpg

1443e91f.jpg

Sorry I am not giving any more details but I was asked to post the pics since the crew was getting restless.
Today is not a good day and looking at pics of him is not fun.
Cert knows cuz she is a very intelligent lady.

I haven't been on in a few days cause i have been in Austin attending the Texas State EMS Conference, but I see this post hasn't gone anywhere
How did your conference go? I missed ours in SD this year – too many irons in the fire, but we had a good mini-conference in our county last weekend.

Hmmmm.....missed me you say? Poppycock!!! You only missed telling me that my pickup is in a ball of flames with my pants hanging from the radio antena!
Did I miss this story on here? Or is this a private joke between you and FH? If it isn't private, I'd love to hear it...?....?

Liberty Belle said:
I haven't been on in a few days cause i have been in Austin attending the Texas State EMS Conference, but I see this post hasn't gone anywhere
How did your conference go? I missed ours in SD this year – too many irons in the fire, but we had a good mini-conference in our county last weekend.

Hmmmm.....missed me you say? Poppycock!!! You only missed telling me that my pickup is in a ball of flames with my pants hanging from the radio antena!
Did I miss this story on here? Or is this a private joke between you and FH? If it isn't private, I'd love to hear it...?....?

The EMS conference went well I guess. I got my 15 CEU hours and that was why I even went. I didn't learn anything really....but ya never do at those things I guess. My National Registry has to be re-newed every 2 years, and it comes up this next year March 31st, so i'm trying to hurry and get everything I need. I dont' want to lose my NR just incase i decide to leave Texas....its a whole lot easier to keep it once you got it then it is to get it again!!! In my opionion anyway! I still need to take a few more CEU hours online.....and I'm also lacking a 24 hour Basic Refresher Course! I'm calling a guy monday who said he can find me one somewhere in the state.....he said i might have to travel half way across it to go tho. Ughh...Texas is to damn big!

And as far as FH goes...she is just evil....kicks a guy while he is down....I think she even spit on me and scuffed some dirt on me while i was down also! ha...naw its all in good humor....but FH WAS having way to much fun with it :wink: But the story basically goes that one of my friends borrowed my pickup and a pair of pants! Well he didn't come back when he was suppose to and I was a little upset and worried. And FH was giving me comforting words by telling me that he wrecked my pickup and it is in a ball of flames on the interstate with my pants going up in smoke! And plus she was just pissy cause I was kicking her arse in poker!!! :D :lol: But both my pickup and pants are home safe now....so no worries. HAHA.

Here I was being so nice. Waiting for you to tell your side of the story first. It wasn't just me, remember? There were others helping out.

Here is the TRUE Story:

We were playing poker. Here comes Tibbs. He says, "I'm mad." Then he tells us his roommate took his pickup and his clothes and hasn't come back yet. Tibbs is supposed to leave on a trip for Corpus Christi that evening and he can't until he gets his pickup back AND his best shirt. We were sympathizing with him. Telling him to call the cops and report the pickup stolen, etc. etc. Really getting in to feeling bad for him.

Then he starts winning at poker. Cleans us all out. We want to get rid of this guy taking all our money. We tell him his mother is calling to tell him they found his pickup. Wrecked. Then someone (not me) says they see the pickup going by. Then sirens. Then a big ball of fire. Then fire sirens. There's overalls attached to the antenna and they are on fire too. Only this takes quite a while and the whole thing is incredibly funny because you have to type all this stuff while you are playing poker. Only Tibbs just keeps whining and winning...

He hasn't been back to play poker since. :wink: :lol2: :nod:

Dang!! Sorry I missed all the fun... I'm not much of a poker player (easily distracted and can't keep that old poker face) and I'm too poor to pay attention, but I won't make that mistake again!

Faster horses said:
He hasn't been back to play poker since. :wink: :lol2: :nod:

I have you know my computer between now and then took a big ole crap on me and I barely got it going again. I had to reinstall windows XP...fun fun....i just haven't gotten around to downloading that poker playing place again yet.

Don't worry FH....I'll be back to take your money!!! MUWAHAHAHA

Latest posts