• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Texas A&M vs. LSU

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Texas A&M got a raw deal tonite. I kinda wish they had won.

LSU's offense hasn't been that good all year. Did I mentioned they are a bunch of thugs?

I didn't see much of the game but one touch down I did see the player set the ball down on the white line at the back of the end zone and started waving to the crowd to get up and cheer. What's different about that then the KSU player saluting?

Big Muddy rancher said:
I didn't see much of the game but one touch down I did see the player set the ball down on the white line at the back of the end zone and started waving to the crowd to get up and cheer. What's different about that then the KSU player saluting?

About all I can say is the officials were not the same and there's no consistency between crews.

Just be glad there are no female football referrees. They'd be throwing a rag every play during their time of the month.

Big Muddy rancher said:

it is a bit upsetting, but that is ok, we are proud of KSU. now if we were husker fans we would be crying a river and pissing and moaning about conspiracies and Dan Beebe.

oh yes, and chanting "restore the order" stupid huskers, I hope you do well in the Big ten.....then face a big 12 team in the bowls and SUCK like the ho's you are.

jigs said:
Big Muddy rancher said:

it is a bit upsetting, but that is ok, we are proud of KSU. now if we were husker fans we would be crying a river and pissing and moaning about conspiracies and Dan Beebe.

oh yes, and chanting "restore the order" stupid huskers, I hope you do well in the Big ten.....then face a big 12 team in the bowls and SUCK like the ho's you are.
I guess 35 yrs of getting your arse kicked makes some people pretty bitter.

Good game and the best team won. Nothing else to say.The LSU offensive line was awesome in run and pass blocking. LSU will be a team to reckon with next year. Last night Mike they might have hung up 60 on AU.

jigs said:
Big Muddy rancher said:

Jiggs are you changing. :p

Big Muddy rancher said:

Any judgement call can be questioned. The ref that threw the flag in the KS game might have been the only one in the group that that it was unsportsmanlike conduct. The kid last night just did the typical touchdown celebration. I don't think anybody thought he went overboard with it.

jkvikefan said:
jigs said:
Big Muddy rancher said:

I guess 35 yrs of getting your arse kicked makes some people pretty bitter.

not really, but 35 years of kicking some ones ass, then they win 4 of 6 and the former league top dogs get to be some huge a-holes... the self proclaimed greatest fans showed thier true colors./...

TexasBred said:
Big Muddy rancher said:

Any judgement call can be questioned. The ref that threw the flag in the KS game might have been the only one in the group that that it was unsportsmanlike conduct. The kid last night just did the typical touchdown celebration. I don't think anybody thought he went overboard with it.
The fact of the matter is, that there was not one , but two officials that threw the flag on that play for the same offense. While I will agree that it seemed like a ticky tacky foul, it was called by two officials.
Where are all these husker fans that are pissing and moaning? I haven't seem anyone on this forum complain about losing the bowl game. I haven't seen anyone from the Big Ten Conference complaining that NU was joining their conference.I'll bet if the Big Ten would have offered KSU to join them , KSU would have taken about ten seconds to accept the offer.KSU should be tickled pink that they won't have to play NU . It will only give them a better chance to play in a bowl game that means something.

KSU is tied to KU. if we go some where they come too. just like the Texas schools.

Husker fans complain if thier ice cream is cold. for weeks all I heard was how Dan Beebe screwed them into a low tier bowl, against a team they already demolished, and had no business playing the mighty Big Red again....but Washington shut them up pretty fast.

Latest posts