• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Texas livestock tracking needs fixing

Help Support Ranchers.net:

redriver

Reaction score
Good grief. No wonder Japan is reluctant to import US beef. What a pathetic state of affairs. The US and Canada aren't on equal footing, Canada is about a decade ahead of the US.

redriver said:
Good grief. No wonder Japan is reluctant to import US beef. What a pathetic state of affairs. The US and Canada aren't on equal footing, Canada is about a decade ahead of the US.

If what you say is true "red drivel" and I think the Canadian cattle man is a head with their ID system,that's not because of anything a two bit wanna be like you did..............good luck

HAY MAKER said:
redriver said:

If what you say is true "red drivel" and I think the Canadian cattle man is a head with their ID system,that's not because of anything a two bit wanna be like you did..............good luck

Did we put the Washington state bse cow into the food chain????????? :shock: Has Canada put any of there bse posative cattle into the meat case? yes or no!!!!!!!!!!

Canada,yes Canada is ahead in ID, has a Premises code for Cattle producers and can add a RFID tag number to a animal with a born date.but that is it.So can I access those records from the states when I purchase an animal? NO!!!!!! can,t even add my own data as The Canadian system locks me out when I live in the States.

What, you want Canada to provide the US with an advanced tracking system because your country is too backward to get it done? When has the US helped Canada with anything? All you do is put up roadblocks to trade, and we're supposed to bend over backward for you? Take a hike.

Hay Maker

If what you say is true "red drivel" and I think the Canadian cattle man is a head with their ID system,that's not because of anything a two bit wanna be like you did..............good luck[/quote]

I was one of the first to use the new RFID tags on this year's calves. What have you done, other than whine and complain? You're probably one of the Texas losers who have been hiding their bse cases, maybe the USDA should be checking your herd? All it would take is a phone call, hmmm. :D

Latest posts