• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

TEXAS "M ID"

Help Support Ranchers.net:

HAY MAKER

Reaction score
I brought this ole bull home from south TX this week,as you can see he is what I call" M IDed" probably been in half a dozen counties,I have any and all info on this bull keep it the data base,right next to my pencil in my shirt pocket.....................good luck.
IMG_0162_2.jpg

Maple Leaf Angus said:
Say HAY MAKER, that's a good looking bull. But, would you say that he's wobbling or just leaning? :?

He is bout a four year old,getting too hot in far south TX for black cattle.......good luck

Pictures now?

I'm impressed!

Nice muscular looking bull from this angle and a nice looking rib brand!

Good job Hayseed!

~SH~

Mike said:
Number 13 is a fine looking bull Hayman. Did he come from Camp Cooley?

HI Mike,naw he did'nt I been buying bulls from an old man in DOSS TX,seems like every time I post I always am doing buisness with an old man,but its true I guess its just some thing I like,any way ,doing buisness with his boy which is about my age as the old man is in his eighties.But he still talks cattle and weather and appreciates good whiskey :wink: ...............good luck PS I never did ask him about canadian hussies :???:

Actually, that bull is pretty thin by Canadian standards, not filled out in the back end at all. I guess that's what passes for a good bull in Texas?

I agree with Maple Leaf; kind of leanin, eyes a bit glassy, and ears a droopin.

Better have bse tester send you one of his new fangled live tests, or be prepared to triple S the booger.

8)

rkaiser said:

Better have bse tester send you one of his new fangled live tests, or be prepared to triple S the booger.

8)

That bull aint leanin he is poising,I got him and a full brother,trained when they see me coming with a camera they strike a poise every time. :wink: .....good luck PS when and if I get a chance Iwill take a picture of his ass for you canuckle heads :D

beentheredonethat said:
redriver said:
Actually, that bull is pretty thin by Canadian standards, not filled out in the back end at all. I guess that's what passes for a good bull in Texas?

You don't know your head from your ass Canucklehead.

Obviouly you don't know your h from a or cattle's either. Have you ever seen a good bull?

rkaiser said:

8)

I have tested this bull for "BSE" at least a dozen times along with all the rest,they come up clean every time.I figger IM better qualified to test than the usda/ami ...................good luck PS I dont think I will ever find any of this "BSE" stuff in one of my cattle :wink:

HAY MAKER said:
rkaiser said:

8)

I have tested this bull for "BSE" at least a dozen times along with all the rest,they come up clean every time.I figger IM better qualified to test than the usda/ami ...................good luck PS I dont think I will ever find any of this "BSE" stuff in one of my cattle :wink:

Haymaker you have all the" BS"e so your cattle won't get it. :wink:

HAY MAKER said:
rkaiser said:

8)

Sure you have tested your cattle for BSE. Now everyone knows that you're a liar. Kindof stepped into that one, eh? :oops:

redriver said:
HAY MAKER said:
rkaiser said:

8)

Sure you have tested your cattle for BSE. Now everyone knows that you're a liar. Kindof stepped into that one, eh? :oops:

Why don't you just go away red driveler?

Shelly said:
Holy cow, Haymaker! That bull sure is musclely (is that even a word?). How's he for calving ease?

That's his "forte" shelly he is a heifer bull deluxe.................good luck

Latest posts