• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Thank YOU Dis

Help Support Ranchers.net:

MsSage

Reaction score
I do have to say THANK YOU Dis
You have really kept me on my toes. You are getting people to think about what they stand for and WHY. I have seen you do not just go against Republicans.
You need to get a better source for your stances. If you only go to the Left leaning LIBERAL press you are missing out on so much :wink:
So KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

MsSage said:
I do have to say THANK YOU Dis
You have really kept me on my toes. You are getting people to think about what they stand for and WHY. I have seen you do not just go against Republicans.
You need to get a better source for your stances. If you only go to the Left leaning LIBERAL press you are missing out on so much :wink:
So KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

You're quite welcome. But from your response on the election post where you stuck your foot in your mouth about next year's elections, it looks like I've got a lot of work to do.

But I read more than one sided press releases. Most articles I post have positives and negatives, that's called balanced reporting. Pay attention to the post I'm about to make "Forging the Case for War". It comes from a very conservative site.

You need to look at the time of the post ...I was emailing lesson plans to school from home and while I was waiting for them to arrive I was reading...I guess my focus is on Tuesday, what needs to be set up making sure everyone will be there and getting any last min instructions from the Chief Judge and the Board of elections. After I will gear up for Next November.
Ok maybe I cant multitask till after my first cup of coffee... I will make sure I respond after then :wink:
Yes you do have your work cut out for you. As do I :D

MsSage said:
You need to look at the time of the post ...I was emailing lesson plans to school from home and while I was waiting for them to arrive I was reading...I guess my focus is on Tuesday, what needs to be set up making sure everyone will be there and getting any last min instructions from the Chief Judge and the Board of elections. After I will gear up for Next November.
Ok maybe I cant multitask till after my first cup of coffee... I will make sure I respond after then :wink:
Yes you do have your work cut out for you. As do I :D

Why should I care how busy you are? You jumped on my post and called me an idiot and I'm supposed to cut you a break? I don't think so.

Dis I went back and looked .....NEVER did I call you stupid. I said your getting slack on me which is NOT the same thing.

Greg and/or Mrs Greg thats ok I like being held to a higher standard makes me work harder. I expect the best from myself and yes I made a misread and it was a mistake. I will admit when I make mistakes and NO I will never say I dont make them. As fast as I admit mistakes I also forgive mistakes made by others. But then everyone is not as forgiving.
I will still try to prove dis wrong since she makes such a worthy adversary.

Latest posts