• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Thank you Faster Horses

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Big Muddy rancher

Reaction score
And Vigortone. Some of you will remember last winter I had alot of calves with warts and ringworm. seems that we always have ringworm but the wart were especialy bad last year. Well with many discussions on here about vigortone mineral I started early last summer feeding it to my cow herd and yearlings. The calves took right to it at weaning and have kept right on eating it.
We put RFID in 120 Hfrs yesterday and not one had rind worm and only one had one small wart. I took notice of the other pens and saw no ringworm on the calves that were on the mineral since summer and one pen of boughten calves that came in looking stressed had started to get ringworm but it looks that it has already started to clear up. They are eating the mineral put good as well. The hair on all the calves looks great.

Again thank you to FH for sharing her knowledge about this great product. I can't wait to see what this years calves do for me since they have been on the mineral since conception. Michael

I started on it the end of December I have noticed the cattle are very slick and shiney even for being winter also the first 20 heifer's have calved and everyone has cleaned in a very short time last year they would'nt clean.The calves are strong and hit the ground running maybe I am giving it too much credit but the only thing that has changed is my mineral program.Also my cows are in far better shape than any other winter and are ran just as rough just seems that the mineral makes my forages work better.

I too say thank you to a very knowlegeable person. :clap:

A most heartfelt thanks to both you fellows. Thank you for believing enough to find out for yourself.

I have always said if sharing my bit of knowledge helped one person, it was worth it.

It is amazing the problems, both large and small that you saw prior to using Vigortone that goes away because of the enhanced immune system.

The ingredients are blended with top quality ingredients used to help digest forage better. We have put 30 pounds on producers calves. Because of this digestibility factor, your forages do work better.

You fellows are perceptive and looking at your cattle. I'm excited and pleased you are visibly seeing the results of a Vigortone mineral program, as I was certain you would. :D

Thank you both for sharing your stories. I appreciate the feed-back very much.

Latest posts