• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Thanksgiving Dinner

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Mountain Cowgirl

Reaction score
HAVE A BLESSED THANKSGIVING!

What are you having?

Here is what I killed in the true Native American style!

New Image g.jpg

How dare a spam have the audacity to land on my fence post!

Last edited:
I know you would like to invite us all over for a feast of wild SPAM but it would be to much trouble to move your mini ranch set up off the dining room table😜.
Ouch, that hurts!!! You are confusing me with the forums, urban rodeo cowboy. There is and never was a mini ranch set in my house. The only mini ranch set I had was in my sandbox at age 3 and it had real ranch barn cat poo in it, so there --- you old meany!

And besides, if I had, had a mini ranch set on my dining table, it would have been cleared for playing cribbage with Evan.

Last edited:
12 pound boneless prime rib. Smoked low and slow on my pellet smoker. :cool:
Yep, I did that for years on my Traeger. My favorite was doing prime rib in a pit, but those days are behind me. What kind of pellets do you use Leanin? My favorite is mesquite for the Traeger.

We will go to a Thanksgiving dinner hosted by a long term family here. Grandma Jean who is 92 says they have been hosting these dinners since before she was born. It started to give people who had no where to go a place to gather for a Thanksgiving meal. It is held in the community center (old school). They supply the turkey, dressing, and gravy. The rest is a semi organized potluck. Jean says that back in the day when there was a lot more people in the area they cooked as many as 20+ turkeys. This week it will be 2 or 3 big turkeys to feed around 30 people. The counter in this room is about 25 feet long and 3 feet wide. It will be solid food. We eat at 12:30. Many people leave to go do chores. The food is packed into the gym where it is cool because the heat hasn't been turned on. At about 5:00-6:00 the food is brought out for round two. The people who stay between meals generally play cards.

Latest posts