• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

That feeder is a looker

Help Support Ranchers.net:

HAY MAKER

Reaction score
Finally got to look at the pictures good,lots of good looking ladies in that group,problem is every one of them had a cowboy with em,now I know what feeder looks like too...............good luck

HAY MAKER said:
Finally got to look at the pictures good,lots of good looking ladies in that group,problem is every one of them had a cowboy with em,now I know what feeder looks like too...............good luck

Haymaker- I have to agree with you 110%- sure makes it nicer if you can put a face to them...Nice looking bunch of ladies and gents...

I've been waiting for months for you to find out how small Miss Tam really is :lol:

I did now figure out why Macon isn't on here posting much- with a sweet young lady like he has he has a lot better things to do :wink: :lol: Definitely makes you think of a southern belle.....

Ny the way, one of the pictures from Deadwood was not feeder. It was Mrs Jinglebob. Mrs Jinglebob was wearing the blue shirt with Jinglebob's avatar on her left front.

But feeder was there and she is a real nice lady. Hope to meet her husband someday. Even if he does drive a trike! :eek: :lol:

Hey Jinglebob, we promise to drive like 50 year olds when we are back at Sturgis!! I don't know if that is good or bad!! Some things I learned from my day at Deadwood are: Ranchers do lots of neat things with their poetry and pictures. Got me to thinking I need to take pics of our everyday work life for the grandkids to cherish. SW's poem to pics was awesome. The respect and kindness shown by all will also be remembered. A great big thankyou to Bob. M. for the book. The husband already has his nose in it. I think I could have visited a few more days with everyone especially Kate/Wyo what a neat lady. Thanks again everyone for the neat memories I have.

Jinglebob said:
Ny the way, one of the pictures from Deadwood was not feeder. It was Mrs Jinglebob. Mrs Jinglebob was wearing the blue shirt with Jinglebob's avatar on her left front.

But feeder was there and she is a real nice lady. Hope to meet her husband someday. Even if he does drive a trike! :eek: :lol:

IMG_2378.jpg
Here is feeder sitting beside Jinglebob. I really enjoyed having some time to chat with her about our nursing experiences though the time was all too brief. II thought I'd posted all the pictures but apparently missed some.

From the look on my face i must have been thinking, "Hmmm, used to be a nurse and she hase her own feedlot, Maybe it's time to try trading woman!" :lol:

Feeder is a nice lady and fun to visit with. She and her husband live close to a friend of mine back in their country. Great, one more person to get to see when I head that way! :lol:

And thanks FH, I like my "stache" also! :lol: Keeps me from getting sunburned lips! :lol:

Jinglebob, I forgot who that was in our area. You can pm me if you don't want to put his name on the site. Yes, you are welcome here anytime. I could use your fine woman to help keep my better half in line! We don't have horses here for you to ride but you could ride the trike!!

Jinglebob said:
From the look on my face i must have been thinking, "Hmmm, used to be a nurse and she hase her own feedlot, Maybe it's time to try trading woman!" :lol:

Feeder is a nice lady and fun to visit with. She and her husband live close to a friend of mine back in their country. Great, one more person to get to see when I head that way! :lol:

And thanks FH, I like my "stache" also! :lol: Keeps me from getting sunburned lips! :lol:

Staches are also "flavor savers" :wink: :wink: :wink:

Latest posts