• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

That lil logout button

Help Support Ranchers.net:

the_jersey_lilly_2000

Reaction score
I dont know if anyone else has this happen to them...but that lil logout button at the top of the screen beside the Forum Index button gits in my way...I accidentally click it then hafta go searching for my pass word. I always leave it logged in. that way I dont hafta remember that stuff.lol Never fails I've forgotten it and hafta go back to email to find it. maybe it could be slid over towards the Profile button or somethin???? Reckon???

instead of clicking on the "Forum Index" button, i like to click on the "Ranchers.net's Bull Session Forum Index" link located on the left (beneath all the buttons, next to the "Post Reply" button). just another possible option for you if you can't talk Macon into moving the "Forum Index" button. :D

I press the "back" button from my internet bar thingy. You have to push it 3(?) times. But I didn't know about that button,. Good idea txag.

I don't understand why I don't stay logged in between visits even though I have selected that option? I visit another site that uses this same setup and it always stays logged in. I like to be able to bring up and view new posts without going through each board and seeing what's new.

Oh goody..a new place to click I didn't now about...ty ty ty..hehe...I've used the "Back" button also...and the refresh button...but somehow or another my lil arrow thingy still wonders to the forum index button on occasion n misses....lol

You can also change your password to something easy to remember in your "Profile". It can be simple, we're not protecting your bank account or anything here! :D

Every time I change something in the software it screws up something else up.

This forum did something new to me. I posted a message and went to write again and this message popped up:

"You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while. "

Sounds like I've been put on rations.

I had that happen to me once also.

I keep ranchers.net bull session over in my 'favorites' column. I just click on that and come right in to this site. I don't do anything else. I don't log in, I don't log out. Should I be doing that each time?

Why?

Just grab the address up above while you are ranchers.net bull session, left click and hold down then drag to the links bar and release. Then you just have to click on it above. You can right click it and rename it to a shorter name if you want.

this is at the TOP and Bottom of each forum your in

Ranchers.net's Bull Session Forum Index -> Everything Else (or Coffee Shop - the name of the Forum your in

A click on => Everything Else
Will take you back top "Everything Else" index

A click on => Ranchers.net's Bull Session Forum Index
Will take you back to "Ranchers.net's Bull Session Forum Index" Main Index

if you run your sensor over them you will see each light-up :D

=============================

To make Something BOLD as you type => click on the Egg Shapped (B) and you'll see *( - [ b ] move your sensor to the left of that [ b ] and Type your word or words and then ckick on the Egg Shapped (B*) to stop Bold

If you want to go back and make Some Thing Bold physiacaly type *[ b ] in front of the Word or words then *[ /b ] after the word to stop Bold )

* Shows extra spaces to show commandes - remove the spaces

Whow - - It's hard to make this clear!

Latest posts