• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

<<< That lil Yellow Sticky note thingy

Help Support Ranchers.net:

the_jersey_lilly_2000

Reaction score
Has anyone else noticed when getting on to the forum the "new post" yellow sticky things, when I go to the one's marked new, I find it's things I've already read durin my last visit...... :???: :???:

the_jersey_lilly_2000 said:
Has anyone else noticed when getting on to the forum the "new post" yellow sticky things, when I go to the one's marked new, I find it's things I've already read durin my last visit...... :???: :???:

You sure you aren't just reading one of ~SH~'s old posts :???: :lol:

Just couldn't resist--Devil made me do it.. :twisted:

----------------------------------------

No jersey-- no problems with my sticky thingys.....

The yellow sticky things usually work quite well for me. When I click on them instead of the page number it comes up where I left off, unless I was there maybe a couple hours ago. Easier than running down through the whole page. Works good if I don't check in for, say 24 hrs. Macon could probably give a better explanation on how it works.

Lilly, I was having that problem while Macon was working on the photo gallery. Log in problems at the same time. All is better on this end now. But, I definately feel your pain. :?

Latest posts