• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

The Bears and Critical Race Theory

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Mountain Cowgirl

Reaction score
2F132327-2F9E-4CC3-BA4E-0D730A7081B2.jpeg

Yep, that racist bear is the biggest baddest of the three. Would probably try to control the other two. If he were hungry he would probably try to eat them. Bears are like that.

There is a TV show called Survivor. I dont know if any of you watch it or not but for a while this season there was an all black alliance on it. All I could think of was if it was the other way around people would go nuts about it.

I used to watch Survivor then figured it was nto about surviving but deceiving you way through to the end. I had enough of the head games working 30 years in a government agency. Ther eis one now called ALONE that is really a survivor type of living. filmed on Vancouver Island. Amazing how many go nuts because they don't have anyone to talk to.

I watch survivor to try to learn about people. I have no social skills.
I really don't have a lot of opportunity to be around people.
Animals I understand. People I'm not really comfortable around unless its in a work environment. One on one is okay but crowds are harder.
I watch that show and I can hardly believe the way people can be.
I try to be kind and positive. Treat people the way I want tyo be treated. I suck at lying, manipulation, using people,etc. I just watch that show in amazement.

I watch survivor to try to learn about people. I have no social skills.
I really don't have a lot of opportunity to be around people.
Animals I understand. People I'm not really comfortable around unless its in a work environment. One on one is okay but crowds are harder.
I watch that show and I can hardly believe the way people can be.
I try to be kind and positive. Treat people the way I want tyo be treated. I suck at lying, manipulation, using people,etc. I just watch that show in amazement.
Just keep on being you. Mr. FH is the same way. His social skills leave something to be desired, but one-on-one he is fine and he's truly a wonderful person. Too many people make him nervous. He says he can't think of anything to talk about. He is great with animals and they LOVE him.

Latest posts