• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

The Bottom May Be About To Fall Out

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Mike

Reaction score
Economy edges closer to stalling, government says
AP/YahooNews ^ | 8/27/10 | CHRISTOPHER S. RUGABER

The economy turns out to be weaker than we thought, and the outlook for the rest of the year is now looking dimmer.

New figures issued Friday show the economy struggled this spring, growing at a meager 1.6 percent annual pace. The initial estimate was 2.4 percent, and even that was anemic. Analysts say the summer should be disappointing, too.

Shortly after the government's revision, Federal Reserve chief Ben Bernanke said the Fed was ready to take additional steps to prevent a second recession, if the economy deteriorates further. But he stopped short of promising any action.

Thanks Buckwheat, Nancy, Harry, the rest of the Dems and some RINO's...............

Mike,

why do you have to say such stupid things?

how is this Buckwheat's fault? what is the problem in your opinion? I am sure you can enlighten me on how this is Barrys fault.

Also, please advise how this is not Bush's fault too?

What role did the Federal Reserve play in this? What about derivatives?

I am sure you have this figured out so lets hear it.

shaumei said:
Mike,

why do you have to say such stupid things?

how is this Buckwheat's fault? what is the problem in your opinion? I am sure you can enlighten me on how this is Barrys fault.

Also, please advise how this is not Bush's fault too?

What role did the Federal Reserve play in this? What about derivatives?

I am sure you have this figured out so lets hear it.

Better yet, Einstein................tell me why Buckwheat, the Dems, an Rino's SHOULDN'T be held responsible. Sure, the Bush's had a hand in it just as Clinton did. But since the 2006 election, look how much money has been wasted. ..................

We might be past the point of no return................

Sandhusker said:
commonsense said:
800 billion just don't get you much these days.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

$800 BILLION will only pay the interest on our debt for the year. Or fund the entire defense dept.

The Fed is currently printing bogus money for that as we speak.

If this continues, our money won't be worth the cost of the paper it's printed on.

Mike said:
Sandhusker said:
commonsense said:
800 billion just don't get you much these days.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

$800 BILLION will only pay the interest on our debt for the year. Or fund the entire defense dept.

The Fed is currently printing bogus money for that as we speak.

If this continues, our money won't be worth the cost of the paper it's printed on.

Don't sweat it is just CHUMP CHIMP CHANGE

Latest posts