• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

The Buckeyes and Texas

Help Support Ranchers.net:

HAY MAKER said:
who's gonna win,big game this saturday..............good luck

That is one of the dumest questions you've ever asked, Haymaker.

GO BUCKEYES!!!

next to Notre Dame and Kneebraska, Texas is the team I love to see lose most.

so I gotta go with the Buckeyes

cert said:
HAY MAKER said:
who's gonna win,big game this saturday..............good luck

That is one of the dumest questions you've ever asked, Haymaker.

GO BUCKEYES!!!

So Cert's a BuckEye fan huh ? I figgered that would draw you out :D now do I need to remind you of what happened the last time they played :D .............good luck

Where are you at Cert? Im sure you are ready to tell me about the game ? :D Buckeyes give Texas a good ole fashioned whippin,it's pretty obvious they are'nt the team they were last year..............good luck

three things that I learned from that game.

1) Texas has a QB that will have everyone forgeting about Vince Young in a year or two.

2)the Ohio State QB is a true team player. his post game interview put all the accolades on the team, coaches, linemen....everyone but him. plus he said this win had nothing to do with vengence from last years loss to Texas, just taking it a game at a time to achieve a goal.
total class act, this kid has his head screwed on straight.

3) I still hate Brent Mushburger

jigs said:
three things that I learned from that game.

1) Texas has a QB that will have everyone forgeting about Vince Young in a year or two.

2)the Ohio State QB is a true team player. his post game interview put all the accolades on the team, coaches, linemen....everyone but him. plus he said this win had nothing to do with vengence from last years loss to Texas, just taking it a game at a time to achieve a goal.
total class act, this kid has his head screwed on straight.

3) I still hate Brent Mushburger
Yup....Musberger is a jerk......can't remember exactly what was said, but at one point, he really was a jerk to Bob Davie. Hope Davie kicked his butt after the broadcast.

Sorry haymaker, been trying to get moved into the county fair this week.

Jigs is right on with his posts. The young QB TX has, has a lot of potential. I enjoyed watching him play.

I'll give cred where it is due. TX was the only non big 10 team to beat the buckeyes in the horseshoe. It was only fitting that the longhorns took a wipping in their house this year. Even if you say that it is not the same team as last year. Just remember, Ohio state has 9 new starters on the defence that held that good young QB to 7 points.

I'll be keeping an eye on the longhorns and looking forward to another meeting in the future.

Texas was robbed! how come everyone has fergotton that the Buckeyes QB was suspended by the NCAA for aceepting money from alumni?? but itss all OK cause he was a Ohio QB and he paid it back?? wher did he git the money to pay it back from? Wher is the accountability in collage sports? The man shouldnt have even been playing, So no wonder he was playing the class act.. he's suckin up....

And oh yes?? vince who??

Hook em Horns~!!!!

Latest posts